FREE SWAPD Premium Memberships For Sharing Us On Your Social Assets! Bonus Cash Included!

:tada: Exciting News for SWAPD Members! :tada:

Hey SWAPD Fam!

We’ve got something special brewing just for you! How does a FREE Premium Membership sound? Yes, you heard that right! We’re launching an exclusive promo gig that’s all about spreading the SWAPD love on your social platforms. And there’s more - you could also grab a cool $100 SWAPD AutoBumper bonus! Here’s the scoop:

How to Participate:

1. Post & Flaunt: Use the media file we’ve provided (optional, but encouraged) and attach the text post we’ve crafted for you. Create a dazzling post on each of your social assets listed on our site. Remember, the post must feature a SWAPD-themed image and include a link to SWAPD.co.
  2. Patience is Key: Keep the post live for a solid 7 days. It’s like a little test of endurance for your love for SWAPD!
  3. Show and Tell: Once the seven days are up, send the URL of your post to the administrators’ DMs. We’ll be waiting!

Please know that Safety Concern Members cannot participate in this program!

The Rules:

• Popularity Contest: Your social profile needs to boast at least 20K followers/subs to join the party.
  • Visual Appeal: No image/video or backlink? Sorry, that’s a no-go. We want the SWAPD spirit to shine through!
  • Open Doors: New to SWAPD? No worries! This gig is open to all newbies looking to elevate their SWAPD experience.

Engagement Bonus:

Got engagement? If your post gets at least 50 likes/retweets/shares, you’ll nab the $100 SWAPD AutoBumper bonus. Time to get those social juices flowing!

Disclaimer:

We’re all about having fun and spreading the word, but please be mindful of your social platform’s terms. SWAPD won’t be on the hook if your account faces any hiccups from posting our content.

So, are you ready to ramp up your SWAPD experience and maybe pocket some extra cash? Let’s make some noise and show the digital world what the SWAPD community is all about!

Can’t wait to see your posts light up the social sphere! :rocket:

Cheers,
The SWAPD Team

11 Likes

SWAPD Media Files

This download is large (1/2 GB) so we don’t expect you to use our official videos or images. You’re free to use your own. However, if you’re feeling lazy, use the link below:

SWAPD Text Examples

Here are some examples of what to use in your posts!

1. Ever felt like a social media ghost? :ghost: Let’s bring you back to life at SWAPD.co!
  2. Dreaming of a checkmark next to your name? :white_check_mark: We’re practically fairy godmothers over at SWAPD.co!
  3. Lost in the social media maze? :globe_with_meridians: Find your way out with SWAPD.co!
  4. SWAPD.co: Where ‘ban’ is just a three-letter word, not your fate. :no_entry_sign::arrow_right::white_check_mark:
  5. Want fame? We don’t need a genie, just SWAPD.co! :star2:
  6. They say you can’t buy cool. They haven’t been to SWAPD.co. :sunglasses:
  7. SWAPD.co: Because social media struggles are so last season. :tipping_hand_man:
  8. Ghosted by your own account? :ghost: Let’s swipe right on a solution at SWAPD.co!
  9. Checkmarks aren’t just for exams. Ace social media with SWAPD.co! :white_check_mark:
  10. Unban yourself faster than saying “SWAPD.co” three times fast! :rocket:
  11. Social media woes? We’ve got the cheat codes. :video_game: SWAPD.co!
  12. Be the main character of your social media story with SWAPD.co. :star2:
  13. Social media fame is a cake, and SWAPD.co is your baker. :cake:
  14. From zero to social hero, only at SWAPD.co! :muscle:
  15. If your account’s on thin ice, we’re the Zamboni. Glide to SWAPD.co! :ice_skate:
  16. Feeling invisible online? SWAPD.co is your visibility cloak! :man_mage:
  17. SWAPD.co: Where your social media dreams don’t hit a dead end. :motorway:
  18. Turn your social media frown upside down with SWAPD.co! :smile:
  19. Not all heroes wear capes. Some just visit SWAPD.co. :man_superhero:
  20. Lost the social media game? Hit the reset button at SWAPD.co! :arrows_counterclockwise:
  21. Get your social media groove back with SWAPD.co. :dancer:
  22. Tired of being a social media wallflower? Dance into the spotlight with SWAPD.co! :man_dancing:
  23. SWAPD.co: Where ‘impossible’ is just an opinion. :no_entry_sign::arrow_right::fire:
  24. If social media had a VIP lounge, SWAPD.co would be your all-access pass. :ticket:
  25. Unbanning: Just another day’s work at SWAPD.co. :hammer_and_wrench:
  26. Checkmark envy? Turn the tables with SWAPD.co. :white_check_mark:
  27. SWAPD.co: Because every social media Cinderella deserves her glass slipper. :high_heel:
  28. Fame’s knocking. SWAPD.co’s got your back. :door::star2:
  29. Don’t let social media blues get you down. Jazz it up with SWAPD.co! :saxophone:
  30. Life’s too short for social media mishaps. Laugh it off at SWAPD.co! :joy:

Remember, it’s all in good fun and about making those social media dreams come true!

3 Likes

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Can anyone join?

This promo is mainly aimed at new SWAPD members with no user status. There is no point in VIP or higher-status members trying this reward program. However, established users who feel like trying their luck can aim to win the 100 USD SWAPD AutoBumper bonus if their post reaches at least 50 likes/shares/etc. One last thing: Safety Concern Members DO NOT QUALIFY!

What social networks can I use?

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, SnapChat, YouTube, and Reddit will work just fine.

My post has been up for seven days. Now what?

Send @Administrators a private message and include the URL to your post so we can verify. Remember, the social asset you’re sharing has to have at least 20K subs/likes/follows.

Can I redeem my AutoBumper credits for cash?

No. If your post qualifies for the 100 USD bonus, you may only use it to promote your sales thread.

What happens in case of problems NOT listed in your promo rules?

SWAPD staff reserves the right to an outcome in case of unforeseen events.

This isn’t worth it! I will pass.

Don’t be a noob! Did we mention that instead of sharing our URL on your social media post, you can use your SWAPD Rewards Program link? That way, if anyone signs up to SWAPD via your post, you will earn 20-30% commission (from the SWAPD fee) on his sales/purchases for life!

For further information, see our KB entry:

4 Likes

Scam, Brant is main admin, not this guy.

1 Like

Lol safety concern members can’t participants

Nowadays safety concern badge as an game badge like that without violence got safety concern badge :rofl:

The safety concern badge isn’t given for no reason, just FYI.

1 Like

@Brant After seeing this, I deleted the post!:smiling_face_with_tear::slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

You know why my profile have safety concern badge because someday ago we talk about it. The reporter understand her mistake and saying sorry :slightly_smiling_face:

Feel free to DM me, and I’ll explain the reason why you received the safety concern badge.

1 Like

Sure! Anytime check sir

We can’t allow SC members to play because it would be an easy way to circumvent our security measures.

1 Like

What our second way to rest safety concern badge?

Don’t break the rules and reach 1000 USD in sales/purchases.

1 Like

Yeah I see it any other way

I have done 1000 USD sales

^^^ This too.

Ok thanks check I have completed 1000 USD sales

Yes you do.

Who is @Brant , I don’t know this guy :o

So can I request Administrator for remove my safety concern badge?