FREEBIE: Wholesale Flights & Hotels with ARRIVIA (Direct Supplier)

FREEBIE:

Ever wondered how travel agents and big enterprises get good deals on flights & hotels? They tap in with Arrivia, the supplier of all of these travel booking sites.

Paying a monthly fee with Arrivia lets you hook up an API to your own website, allowing you to essentially sell access to your own discount-rich booking system.

“This is used by people who offer subscriptions to discount booking systems. Save yourself the hassle and get your own direct supplier.”

11 Likes

You are the real @/GOAT

4 Likes

THANK you !

2 Likes

3 Likes

Friendly bump

1 Like

I mean you do need to have a company and website to do this though. Most people do not have a website and company for this.

You also need to have several business licenses from what I’ve been told. On top of that you need to go through an approval process with them which includes setting up calls with the company. It’s not just a sign up and your in business type of thing.

Extra: Arrivia kinda sucks, better options out there!

1 Like

“Extra: Arrivia kinda sucks, better options out there!”

Tell :skull:

I don’t believe he uses them? I’m a little familiar with Arrivia and it didn’t seem like goats partner but I could be wrong.

You are right, paying people sometimes can be good because time=money. Why go through the hassle when I can pay and save time and money.

1 Like

Paying for websites and having a company only cost around 500$

1 Like

I don’t think the process is that simple, you need to have a minimum amount of traffic and such. Most people like convenience and would rather not go through the hassle.
Edit: His service is $750 for one year which will save you a ton of money anyway.

I’m not familiar with the business side of the industry much so I won’t throw a number out there. However, I feel like it would be significantly more giving that you need certain licenses and possibly permits. Everything varies state to state

Everyone is doable on this world, you can now buy the traffics on your web by add and a lot

This is one time business which can be good investment rather than paying someone else thousands of dollers

If you want to pay someone that much money it’s your thing

1 Like

No, I think he only makes money out of the membership and not bookings.

That’s what is it :blush:

You build a web and you start the membership and all work done by the other third party companies like arriva

It’s not that simple to make an account though. I don’t think anyone can do it.
Paying $750 to save thousands is amazing and you will save time and money.

Why do you think it’s not easy?

Because I do not think they approve anyone…
Try it and let me know if it goes through.

Thinking without trying ?