FREEBIE: Wholesale Flights & Hotels with ARRIVIA (Direct Supplier)

I agree with @Mafia

For $750 you can get a business and website built fairly quickly on something like upwork. Instead of wasting it now you have an investment and your own site

Go ahead and try it, if it works then good job.

1 Like

I would if I travel a lot, nor I am interested in this market/busniesss

The whole point of @RandyMarsh to show that’s how its works

1 Like

$750 is nothing if you can save thousands and your time. People pay for convenience.

A situation that may be more relevant to many of us involves Merlin accounts.

Merlin members have the ability to create media panels, but becoming a member of Merlin is not straightforward. Due to the challenging nature of the approval process to become a Merlin member, people often opt to pay for access to Merlin IDs or accounts.

1 Like

No one is “wrong” on this topic, it depends on preference.

I remember this, everyone tried and most failed. You have a good point. They can buy a media panel and make tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of dollars. Or waste time trying to get approved and get nothing.

Yes many fails, if you don’t make any mistakes you can get through, but all depends on the hard work you put on.

Not hating anyone on this topic btw.

4 Likes

It’s a user preference at the end of the day. No one is wrong on this topic really.

1 Like

I agree @Mafia thank you @RandyMarsh for opening our eyes to a potential Buisness model we can all do ourselves. Appreciate it

2 Likes

Well, that concludes it for now. Have a blessed day everyone :wink:

Friendly bump