Fresh Verified Instagrams with OG EMAIL

Description:

I have verified Instagrams for sale. They were created recently and I am the original owner.They have a low amount of followers so you can start it with whatever niche you want.

The username isn’t associated with any specific public figure or company. 4k Each

Both come with the OG EMAILS

6 SUCCESSFULLY SOLD ON SWAPD ALREADY!!

Dm me any questions

Accepting Bank Wire and bitcoin

2 Likes

can you dm me

1 Like

Please dm handles

1 Like

On fire :fire:

1 Like

Can you change the name ?

Pm names please.

1 Like

Dm handles

1 Like

Handles please

1 Like

Handles plz

1 Like

PM Handles please

PM please

@itzsaske @nessuno can you please verify you identity with swapd first thanks. How to become an ID verified member on SWAPD?

PM please

Hey!

I wanted to ask.

You are verifying these how?

Is it that you are taking known celebrities that don’t have an Instagram and then using their press + creating an account + a fake ID and submitting via portal?

If that is the case then this can be very risky for the buyer and I believe details about this should be mentioned on the thread.

If that is not the case, then I’m sorry and GLWS!

2 Likes

Yes that is right. My friend bought an account from this guy. I can see that belongs to an Indian person in his account display name history. But there is no other way to verify these fresh accounts.

1 Like

Yeah - that is what I understood once I checked the names under the profiles.

Its Indian celebrities who don’t have an Instagram account. Their PR is being taken + a fake ID is being created and verification is done for these fresh accounts.

If this is true, then we cannot any longer allow this service on SWAPD. @Worldstar, PM me and explain how you obtain these.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.