Friendly reminder to all service providers (Important!)

Please do not start services behind closed doors (without tickets) only to open them when a service is successful (to collect the payment). I repeat, do not conduct business (any business) without starting a checkout ticket on SWAPD.

Why, admin. Why can’t we do that?

1. This is cheating. Sellers mainly do this to keep their success ratio up. Because if they fail, they simply don’t start a ticket, and there is no way for them to receive a neg feedback.
  2. You’re soliciting sensitive information without oversight. Many services need the exchange of sensitive data such as passports/etc. We don’t monitor such behind the door deals, and if they fail and the PM gets abandoned, your passport (or your client’s passport) will stay in our DB forever. That means if we get hacked one day, your sensitive data will get leaked to the public. Tickets, however, get purged every year (or we manually delete the info from tickets).
  3. It leaves room for offsite deals, as uses often exchange contact details.

To this day, we’ve somewhat tolerated this behavior, but it is becoming a bigger issue. This is an official warning to all service providers. We will start issuing suspensions to sellers who start services before starting tickets.

Thank you for understanding.

10 Likes

Thanks sir swapd

1 Like

Oh ■■■■ !!! I was trying to do that.

Thanks for awaring me. Won’t happen again :slight_smile:

2 Likes