Friendly reminder to use secure passwords on SWAPD. Some VIP users had their accounts compromised

Those who are saying what if member loose 2FA to their Swapd account. They are fucked.

Well you can simply send a pic holding your ID with face well lighted to Swapd Support Email and you’ll have your account back.

Don’t be a Yair (or) RandyMarsh (or) whatever the stupid name he chose this time to give silly reason to not force 2FA.

You’re in Social Media Accounts Marketplace. If you can’t use 2FA, you are big ass dumb guy just like Yair.

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know, it’s unfortunate that they were compromised.

Good work SWAPD!

1 Like

Since deals on here can exceed thousands, it’s not too much for extra added security.

1 Like

Family:
Linda Condomitti, April Cummins, Ricco Condomitti, Domenick Condomitti and Dennis Condomitti

Address:
4158 Decoro St Apt 10, San Diego, CA 92122

1 Like

Thank you for informing us, because I had not entered the forum for days, my recommendation is to apply the 2FA, I protect myself everywhere like this, how strange that I wanted to enter my account

Hire google tech and make it like gmail.
No one will be able to login not even the account owner :joy:.
Btw you spend too much time with this and while i do appreciate you looking after your members there are 2 things you can never stop, stupidity and hackers.
P.s to any script kiddy that might attempt my account, i will put a bounty so big on ur ass you wont know where to hide.

2 Likes

I just had someone try to guess my pass last night :confused:

Amen to that.

Bumping to remind all VIPs are under watch. The most recent victim (@bunny) was breached via brute force, and someone logged in to his account only to get himself banned for offsite communication (this was done on purpose, they wanted bunny out).

A friendly reminder to use a secure password and use the Google Authenticator app + 2FA.

2 Likes

Thank you for everything, all vip users are under threat (don’t say nothing to me because I was saying so)

1. Create a strong password (I was using an easy password not to forget and it was a mistake)

2.Use additional security (2FA)

Our community catches the attention of most companies, and our individual or multiple achievements provoke our enemies.

@SWAPD Eternal gratitude for everything :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Going back to this, it’s not that I had an insecure password, it’s that somehow they got the password to the gmail account associated and were able to access it even through 2FA. I got the gmail account secured and changed the password. Still not sure how, as I don’t open links from emails, maybe brute force. It was an 8 digit password with uppercase, lowercase, numbers and symbols in no recognizable pattern.

Check haveibeenpwned.com

1 Like