FYI: PayPal is broken!

We just wanted to let you guys know that PayPal is currently broken and many times, it takes a while for payments to show up in our activity feed. This started around two weeks ago and the lag sometimes takes up to 10 hours! We please ask for your patience while we confirm your payments, there is nothing much we can do. PayPal takes forever to correct their errors.

You can go on Twitter and rant about it to the official PayPal account: https://twitter.com/AskPayPal

9 Likes

May be a specific problem for u ?

Iam receiving just fine

1 Like

I confirm it is a issue , transactions not shows in activity nor any email .
Happened to me 30 minutes ago

2 Likes

Thanks for info and add the Paxum to your payment method list please.

1 Like

PayPal sucks.

2 Likes

Same for me, a transaction received about 20 minutes ago increased my balance, but can’t see it anywhere else.

1 Like

Same here , Some payments are fine others are pending.

1 Like

Let’s all sue PayPal.

6 Likes

I never had positive experience with PayPal. It sucks. BTC is the best way to trade online. Low fees and more reliable.

1 Like

Stupid @RandyMarsh. Stop breaking stuff

4 Likes

He smelled all that cash, @anon89711010. He couldn’t help it, it’s in his blood.

2 Likes

I had some of my Paypal transactions put on hold for more than 7 days and when I called the customer care support team here’s what they said. Whoever is sending you the money, should do the below steps.

Sender Should

• Go to Paypal,
  • Click on Activity,
  • Click the Transactions Involved or on Hold
  • Click Confirm shipment received

Only then the Receiver will get the funds.

Hope it helps! :rocket:

This has nothing to do with that. It’s not about being on hold, it’s about not showing up at all.

2 Likes

Let’s Sue Paypal

2 Likes

This is not a problem, Paypal is not supported in my country since 2016

1 Like

Bitcoin to the moon :rocket:

yes, I can confirm too !! payment are so slow to receive it takes 3-4 hours to show up in my activity feed…

Confirm this

Payments taking 5 to 10 hours to show up.

Paypal ship is sinking…

1 Like

Also this now: https://swapd.co/t/fyi-transferwise-is-broken/188040

D:

1 Like

PayPal sucks anyway.