Generic/Non-Generic Method Instagram | 30Day Grace Periods | Get any @ without rep, portal…

Hello,

I’m going to introduce you to a unique method that works 95% for generic and non-generic claims on Instagram!

30 DAYS GRACE PERIOD : WE LEAVE YOU TIME TO MAKE UR FIRST CLAIMS

Inside :package:

No rep needed, no portal needed :white_check_mark:
14D to get a +5L :white_check_mark:
30D to recover a generic -5L :white_check_mark:

Steps :rocket:

1 - Apply to make your request.

2 - Wait 3/5D for Instagram to respond.

3 - Reply positively, set and automate your bot to retrieve your @ .

I supply with :

Swapper, Auto-Claimer to recover your @ without getting them stolen and swap them safe :gear:

Choose ur plateform for bot : Telegram or Discord :white_check_mark:

The method is unique in its kind, very few people, master it or at least know it, as all methods that sold here after a while, become obsolete, that’s why the price will be high .

You can have all the @ you want.

Must be not active, I’m not responsible if claim active @ with this method, selling only to trusted peoples :bangbang:

:bangbang: I don’t 100% guarantee that you can recover @ already active, you have the right to do so, but it can be problematic. If the person is active and you’re encroaching on their activity, the brutal strategy works and is proven. Most OGs are obtained this way.

I’m only taking 5 people, the ticket is $5,000.

After that, I don’t take anyone, unique and brutal strategy :money_with_wings:

1 Like

work for banned username?

Can claim for exemple handle look like : @ ltc

so i have a question Why are you just selling the method for $5000 instead of claiming the usernames and selling them for 10k+ each?

3 Likes

Should I remove the post ?

No its your choice mate, just asking :smiley: because its weird

I know what’s I’m doing, I coded with dev a new bot claimer and swapper only for sell this method.

I don’t sell shitty method without auto claimer.

Understand that’s never 100% possible de claim generic and check my auction I sell crazy generic, 2L but bid are very low.

1 Like

Sounds a bit too good to be true, i mean instagram @s are worth a ton. if this method is really that good shouldn’t you be making bank?

1 Like

Bros, check market price about generic handle someone are less 2k depend but u can get any @ and snip it like this

I’m confused

1 Like

I’m ready to take this if you can answer all of my questions via DM, @DrRichtofen.

For explanation and clarification check this !

why are you selling this instead of just offering this service

there’s not many people on swapd who can claim 3 letters