Genius Interactive: The robust News website with NFT Art Store and Mailing server

The robust Crypto and Financial News website with NFT Art Store and Mailing server

Only 3 months old and well prepared for serious buyers.

Publish articles manually and rank any keyword in 30 minutes on Google and Bing!

Site has a huge potential and the start base is established well.

• 35K+ keywords already ranked;
  • 10K of backlinks;
  • It is featured in Google News;
  • Adsense enabled;
  • It is 100% on autopilot;
  • Part of the system is own powerful mailing server;
  • Store is preloaded with inventory worth $1.5K;
  • Site has around 20K of articles published;
  • All published articles are auto rewritten and unique;
  • Low cost of the maintenance (as $10/month)
  • It earns from 3 different channels: Store, Adsense; Guest posts
  • Fast ranking of manually published posts/keywords;

Additional parts of the system

THE STORE

On the list of the most popular objects of online sales today are NFT’s, so the inventory is “hot” and it is very competitive, in comparison with similar offers on the market.
We started Google Ads and we sold digital content worth about $1800 in 70 days, without any advertising. We have used SquareUp gateway, but you can add any payment processor.

At this moment, the store is preloaded with $1.5K inventory (sales are disabled, waiting for a new owner to enable it).

MAILING SERVER

Initially, our intention was to manage the list and send not more than 10K emails a month. We saved, installing our own mailing server, fully configured and with Mailwizz app for easy management. It is an SMTP server installed on Linux VPS and with Power MTA and all DNS records setup. Server is “warmed” and it easily sends 20k emails a day.

OTHER RESOURCES

Articles are automatically published on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Telegram.

Why we are selling this amazing and robust Autopilot System?

We are busy with other projects and we have no time to work on this.

I can’t get my head around this,
your site is not even in search results.
what are you asking 8k$ for?

1 Like

Yes, site is new, but it is ranked on Google for over 35K of keywords and you can see the traffic in screenshot from Analytics (I am even able to share it, as well as Google Search Console).
100% on autopilot, it brings about 150 visits from Google a day (and some 500 more from autoposting to single, own FB page newly opened, without large number of followers; we did not even added hashtags).
It is possible to improve the website in numerous ways…

using site operator it shows all the pages of the site that are indexed on google we are talking about ranking here not about indexing.

And putting site on autopilot for rewriting is the best possible way to destroy your site.
Number of Articles doesn’t matter the quality does.

Automated News Portal is just a part of whole system.
Portal could be improved in many ways, for example, if you just add hashtags to autoposts (there is an option to automate it, too), it will improve traffic…

However, in the background is also own, “warmed up” mailing server, with huge mailing list of over 500K of contacts (picked from our own, different sites and landing pages; we are company registered in UK): https://mail.geniusinteractive.org/

It is possible to send 20K of emails a day, without problems (even more).

I thought that, it isn’t allowed to start emailing random people who didn’t opt-in?

In this case, it is obvious that there is something in quantity, too.

5.4 millions of impressions on Google in last 28 days is not a joke!

We collected emails legally in the UK and EU.
Legally, every new owner of our company can use it.

Also, you can use your own mailing list for that part.

Just 1k clicks with 5m impressions also says something

Yes, but site is published at January 1. 2022 and we did nothing. Even backlinks are from the websites who share our content and you can check for full stats on semrush.com or ahrefs.com to see all backlinks and ranked keywords.

Manually published articles are ranked in 20 minutes…

There is only 6 subscribers on Google News.

On Google Adsense, it earns only $3-$5 a day (mostly for 2 or 3 clicks).

It is totally new, it could be improved in numerous ways… We believe there is a huge potential, and as we have no time for this project, we decided to sell it.

What would be the realistic price, in your opinion?
Site, what is it like (Autopilot, Adsense, Google News, Soc. Media) with a mailing server and 1000 nft graphics for resale?

We did nothing after January, it is just growing, in every way.

I provide a service over here on swapd
Getting the site approved for Google news,adsense ranking the site and getting the site a da of 50. With 100k ig page and 10k twitter page and 10k fb page.
I sell this service over here for 1500$

Your site don’t even have a good da either and neither it ranks.

I would say the site is not more worth then 1000$-1500$ and that’s the max.

For 8000$ anyone can get a much much better site than that

1 Like

That’s true.

1 Like

OK, let’s say the website is like $1500.

There is mailing server, too. For every email marketer, it is an opportunity, because it can save hundreds on monthly and thousands on yearly basis, having own server without limitations in contacts or number of emails.

Also, in 70 days, we sold graphics for about $1600… and there is still 10 packages worth over $1K…

Amazon SES send 20k emails by 2$ ($0.10 for each 1k) with a great inbox delivery rate and auto-clean bounce emails.

3 Likes

Yes, but:
The Deliverability Dashboard $1250/month
IP: $25/month
Setup etc etc

Thank you guys! I really appreciate your remarks!

1 Like

Again: Over 36000 of keywords ranked on Google in top 100.
Many keywords are on position 1 (check “bitgert genius”, “floki inu genius”, “apecoin genius”…)
Around 4000 keywords is in top 30.

Any kind of SEO operation could improve existing rankings.

I’ve just checked your demo website.

The numbers say it all. :slight_smile: