Get a Snapchat show

Hey, I have 10+ Shows on Snapchat. I choose to remain publicly anonymous here but if your familiar with snap shows, trust me you’ve seen some of mine.

I have been making content on the platform for over 4 years and have a spectacular relationship with the Snap team. If you are seeking help, guidance, or have questions about how to get on the platform I can help you.

Depending where you’re at I could provide you with one of the below options:

• Setup a new show under my organisation that you can make content for a rev share.
  • Give you access to make content for one of my existing shows for a rev share.
  • Get you your own organisation with the ability to pitch more of your own shows.

To meet any of the above you must have the skills and know how to actually make content. I will personally review what you are doing and give you the honest truth if its going to cut it or not.

In any case, I’m here to help. message me.

7 Likes

DMs please

Dm pls

Shoot me a dm please

DM me

Check your messages.

dm me “very serious ready to work”

Check PM. Willing to do serious business with you!

Check DMs, really interested

Dm please

dm me

Hello Snapking, I already have the Snapchat Story Studio Portal and I applied to many shows on my portal but didn’t get any approval from Snapchat.
So I’m concerned about that can you suggest to me any trick for the success ratio for Snapchat shows?
Otherwise, I am even happy to buy Snapchat shows if you want to sell them in your portal then let me know.
I’m happy to assist you.

1 Like