Get Your unregistered Instagram Handle Verified , NO PR required

No idea what you’re saying. Good luck.

1 Like

I think you must do one verification for the @Administrators (please confirm if it’s still like that) to be allowed to offer verifications on here.

1 Like

He has sold 2 verified IG accounts previously, on SWAPD. Maybe that counts.

1 Like

I will do for a customer with a ticket so i cant receive money till its Done

Sounds too good to be true but I’d definitely like to be proven wrong.

1 Like

There are no custom methods
The only way (if through the app it doesn’t work) is to be sent through Media Partners, which take 1-2 days, no more, no less. Stop scamming people with blackhat method

2 Likes

That wouldn’t count from my interpertation of the rules. Selling a verified account is very different to offering a service to verify accounts or create verified accounts even.

@socialguru More information here: Facebook/Instagram verification services are now forbidden on SWAPD, unless . - #3 by Comfy

I’m interested but would like a @SWAPD admin confirmation before sending off $3500

3 Likes

There have been a few people offering this service.

I don’t know if all, but a fair amount of people that had their accounts verified lost the tick a few weeks after.

I would be interested in this if you’d offer a full refund if the tick is lost.

4 Likes

I think this guy is worth a shot assuming he’s offering a 60 day guarantee. I wish it was cheaper considering the risk but the world we operate in is a risky world. If we were famous, we would need these and other PR services.

You need to make show !!! and say scam and some not kind words !!!

Thats my Method If u need to see come and U will see

Don’t write Bad words you dont like someone else to write for u

I’ll do it, a fresh handle if all good with admins and how much time u guarantee tick will stay there, assuming i wont want to change and won’t do anything stupid

Fake - IG insiders cant do this.

2 Likes

So admin will hold the money til you deliver? and how long is your warranty because if my account gets deleted or the verification gets lost then i would want a full refund

2 Likes

Most probably you are right, but since it will be money after service delivered nothing to lose.
I guess we should not judge even though sounds to good to be true

As far as I know, this is done through ‘request verification’ on the IG app and submitting fake government ID of a public figure who doesn’t have an IG but that public figure should have tons of PR. Not bulletproof, but the pricing seems fair to me for someone willing to take risk.

8 Likes

Would be interested after seeing some valid reviews

1 Like

I am interested. Can you contact me ?

1 Like

Be aware, guys. This is risky and probably fake.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.