Ghosting on swapd

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but thought I’d put it out there.

I’ve noticed that there has been a huge increase in ghosting by sellers on swapd in 2024. I’m not sure what it is, but I’ll start a conversation with a seller about a service, or a seller will contact me about one of my buyer requests, I’ll promptly answer, but I never hear from them again. I don’t want to seem like a jealous ex girlfriend, so I’ll bump the conversation a couple of times and still get no answer. Did the seller die?

I won’t call anyone out, but I’m being ghosted by diamond sellers, sellers who have great feedback, etc, etc, etc.

Is anyone else finding the same thing? @SWAPD are you seeing more of this yourself? Anything we can introduce on swapd to try and decrease the amount of seller ghosting? :ghost:

Anyways, have a good end of the week everyone.

4 Likes

What exactly are you looking to buy? Maybe it’s unobtainable?

Lots of different things being offered by swapd sellers, like verification, username claims, etc. A lot of the time my conversations don’t even get into the details and I get ghosted by the seller. Seems to be happening more and more. Either the good sellers are overwhelmed by too many requests and can’t answer them all or they aren’t being notified by Swapd about my questions?

1 Like

Well, @tag a few of the people who ghosted you, let’s see what they say here :smiley:

I don’t name names!

Probably seen the case already mutliple times or they feel like you are someone that just keeps asking for info and never gets to a deal.

I’m not saying you are, but this is the #1 reason why I don’t always respond to people.

Sometimes sellers lost their plug too, but they keep the thread open like they can deliver for some reason. Not sure why.

3 Likes