Gold Star Snapchat (Fresh)

Me and my businesspartner have a second golden star verified Snapchat for sale. It was verified through our rep and comes with the original email. There is no phone number linked, has very low score

We give full warranty against pullbacks.

However, we can not give warranty for the following; bans, locks or debadges. These are out of our reach. Snapchat is very random with these things. for this reason it is not part of the warranty.

For securing wait 48h with the following:

• Do not change profile pictures
  • Don’t change snapchat account email
  • Do not change username

For 48 hours. Afterwards, you could change it slowly. This is to prevent any issues

this is to avoid locks.

Essentially, a fresh and brand new account.
BIN:

Could you sent me the case information privately?

Is there a guarantee that the badge will remain?

We give warranty against pullbacks for the accounts we sell. Nothing else

I want to ensure that the badge remains. I bought an account, and after changing the information, I lost the badge

Our accounts are all legitimately obtained through our rep. Not jacked, stolen or verified through illicit manners. We provide the OGE with the accounts we sell and provide safety instructions for them. Safest as you can get

Anything that happens once the account leaves our hands, is your own responsibility. As we are not in control of what happens when we lose the access.

1 Like

Do you give me a guarantee that the badge will not be lost after payment

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.