Gold Verified Twitter Account (Self Verified, Secure) | SWAPD PARTNER

Hey, I’m selling a Gold Verified Twitter Account with $200 (Gold Basic) badge. I created and built the account myself, it is not stolen or anything like that. :speaking_head:

The account was verified by me on 24.04.2024. :star2:

• Comes with OGE
  • Verified by me (not bought or stolen)
  • Completely secure, legally verified

Price: $8,500 + fees (negotiable) :money_with_wings:

why should you choose madej’s services?

• reputable seller with swapd partner badge,
  • over 210 positive reviews on SWAPD only,
  • over 340 tickets successfully completed on SWAPD only,
  • in the industry for over 2 years,

check my other threads
message me now and let’s do some business! :moneybag:
madej :100:

2 Likes

Hey, is this still available?

yeah, dm me

username?

sent in dm’s

So $8,500 for an account with botted followers and likes? All recent posts are liked by bot accounts that were created in Jan- April of this year. Come on man…

Hello
Please do you have another?
Any at all

1 Like

yeah, exactly

Are you impersonating a company?

this is not a stat account (I saw you were looking for stat accounts), here you pay for a gold badge

@Legit Anyone can subscribe to Verified Organizations, I don’t get it…

1 Like

this is not true, many companies are getting rejected

Could be, but 8.5K? If you go in Ads Support and click this you get a rep assigned to your company, they’ll hop in a call with you, if you explain who you are and what you want to do I can guarantee that they will grant you the badge.

8.5K for a gold badged Twitter account is just nuts imo.

1 Like

how do you know, did you try it? can you send an example of account verified with the method you just provided?

some people don’t have a company and still need a gold badge, they just pay for it and don’t want to worry about how they will get it for their project

that’s only your opinion - people pay way more for accounts with full version of gold subscription

Yes, I’ve tried and I worked with Twitter for years and it’s the best way to get in touch with them. X’s goal now is to make money and they benefit from it if you want to pay for it. They can help it escalate.

If you have clients for accounts with full version of gold, happy to do a revenue share deal with you if you can find any (legit businesses).

1 Like

Exactly my point, not to mention the bot followers and bot replies/ likes on the posts. 8,500 is laughable. Not being rude. Just calling it as it is.

1 Like

another for sale tomorrow, thanks for bumps buddies :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes