Goofy's Best Business Practices

On SWAPD, you’ll find all sorts of people with different skills and backgrounds. But only a handful really hit the big time. So, what’s the secret sauce?

Playing the Business Game

As someone who’s managed to carve out a decent spot on SWAPD, I’m all for sharing some tips on how to keep clients happy and coming back for more.

I’ve managed to rack up a total of $2.1 million in sales on SWAPD, and a good chunk of that comes from repeat business. But why do clients keep coming back? Well, it’s not because I’m the cheapest option around. It’s more about giving them what they need: results and a bit of professionalism thrown in.

1. Keeping it Clear

One of the big things I’ve learned is that honesty really is the best policy. Being straight-up with clients about what’s going on, when they can expect updates, and what might happen next is a surefire way to keep them happy. It’s all about making sure they know what they’re getting into and making their experience as smooth as possible.

2. Staying on Top

Nobody likes feeling left in the dark, especially when they’re shelling out cash. That’s why it’s important to keep clients in the loop and be ready to answer any questions they might have. Sure, it can get a bit annoying sometimes, but it’s all part of the gig.

3. Keeping it Real

One thing I’ve learned the hard way is that it’s never a good idea to promise more than you can deliver. If there’s even a sliver of doubt in your mind, it’s best to be upfront about it. Trust me, it’s way better to under-promise and over-deliver than the other way around.

4. Keeping it Cool

Even though SWAPD might feel like a casual hangout sometimes, it’s important to remember that it’s still a business. That means keeping things professional, using proper grammar (Grammarly is great), and just generally treating clients with respect. After all, nobody wants to feel like they’re getting scammed or ripped off.

So, there you have it. Making it big on SWAPD might not be easy, but if you play your cards right, treat your clients well, and stay true to yourself, there’s no reason why you can’t make it work.

:rocket: :muscle:

35 Likes

Good points

1 Like

This reminds me of all the sellers who start (for example) 10K tickets; poor buyers deposit the funds, and then they go missing for days. The best excuse is usually, “I am traveling.” Protip: don’t force someone to send SWAPD 5-digits (or any amount) when you know you won’t have time to manage the deal.

10 Likes

Best seller :saluting_face:

1 Like

@GOATofSMM

1 Like

Great post Goof,
I agree. Cant stress enough on keeping your clients informed is key and yes under promise and over deliver is the best policy.
I have a client who doesn’t even open swapd application … Just check email notification of swapd where I keep him apprised about all the activities with full honesty. Even I failed on one of his orders he was still happy with communication.
I hope he place new order soon I am filthy poor :sob:

3 Likes

2 Likes

@Goofy for president :crown::blowfish:

2 Likes

Impressive Sir

1 Like

Super well said. :clap:

Another thing I’d add to this list That has definitely helped me grow is personalized solutions. Of course, in this industry, services can be pretty black&white and, even very repetive. It’s important to personalize your communication with buyers. That way, they get a sense of who you are as a vendor and it’s notvjust another transaction. Even if it’s something as simple as a username claim, I think when you can make the experience intentional, they’ll remember you for that. At the same time, going the extra mile to customize an approach to make sure something gets done is always good, even if it means you’re not making as much money in the end, but at least you are creating a strong business relationship down the line.

13 Likes

Thank You :heart:

1 Like

Great

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this

1 Like

Get your money up not your funny up :100:

1 Like

Here’s my tip:

If you no have money. Why you no have money?

1 Like

:saluting_face:

1 Like

Goofball for president :pray:

2 Likes
  1. And, most importantly, offer a service that is unique and unmatched by anyone else. That’s how you hit over $2M in sales.
5 Likes

couldn’t agree more @Forest

To hit $2M+ in sales, and just a few dollars away from dethroning, @Lunar from the #1 spot. You also need to have good connections with reps and insiders, have money to risk money like that and have unique services.

Well, one can argue that you make connections by implementing these practices into your life. But still, It’s very hard. I’m sure many underdogs would be having these ethics & skills. Yet, they can’t get to have connections like you.
I mean, even though the Swapd tycoons and other Partners have these practices and business ethics in them. Yet, you’re currently the only provider of what you’re providing right now and that too with unmatched speed.

2 Likes

And he’s a nice guy and humble asf.

Let’s not forget that