Goofy's Story

I registered on SWAPD in April 2019 with a vision to strengthen my personal social presence, as I was gunning for opening a marketing company. Having ventured into the digital space in the past, I knew how important a strong social presence was, and how it determines your success.

Already being connected with industry leaders, I figured I’d take matters into my own hands, and create my own book of connections. A website with hundreds of service and account providers, moderated to the core with security features that ensure my safety as a buyer and business owner, was exactly what I needed to get started.

After browsing SWAPD for a few weeks, I decided to make my first introduction. I listed a service that nobody on SWAPD had been able to deliver prior, and I was met with doubt from the community and the staff members. @SWAPD being one of those who doubted I’d be able to deliver, and immediately branded my service as unsuccessful from the get-go.

Being stubborn by nature, I fought his decision, and was given a chance. Not even 3 days later, I had completed my first ticket, then a second, and a third. At one point, I was closing a successful ticket every 2 days, and my success rate was 100%. My service had been listed for 2 weeks.

I recognized the needs for quality service providers, and decided to expand. Long-time members of SWAPD will know which services I was providing, but for this article, I will not mention it.

I went from offering one service, to offering every possible service for the social media platform I was fluent in. I racked up sales faster than every other member on SWAPD. Had the Diamond Club program been out when I registered, I would’ve met the requirements within a month.

While I hate to brag, I am proud to say that SWAPD has enabled me to take my business to the next level, and given me the financial freedom I could only dream of 3 years ago. To date, I have sold for over $500,000 USD on SWAPD, and I have no plans to stop there.

I believe it’s important to understand the industry we’re in. Social media is here to stay, and there will always be demand for fast-tracks to certain services and established accounts. You’ve come to the best online community if you’re looking to sell or buy services and accounts.

What’s so fantastic about this industry is that you can do so much, from the comfort of your home. While this goes for most businesses, I can only speak for myself and what I have accomplished.

The people of SWAPD are also some of the best people out there. I came for the purpose, and stayed for the community! :smiley:

78 Likes

Wish you everything best in the future on your road! :heart:

2 Likes

The true SWAPD admin way, you’re an enemy from the start. :smiley:
I have to add my two cents here. I’ve seen Goofy grow over the past months/years. This kid (yes, he’s young) is going straight to the top. His work ethic, ideas, drive to innovate, and slick tongue makes him the man who can get things done.

#ilusm

11 Likes

Beautiful!
Now put that text into a funnel and start selling online courses :))

7 Likes

Can say for both services you provided. You have been the best to deliver.

2 Likes

We are so proud of you!!:dizzy: :heart:

1 Like

From Habbo to the big boy league, only a few of us branched out and made a killing

Thank you for being a real one, proud of you brother

5 Likes

You forgot to mention the highlight of your time here, meeting me.

8 Likes

How I wish I knew about social media e few years back

1 Like

start it now :wink:

1 Like

@Goofy your a legend. Got stuff done that was impossible IMO. Keep up the good work and keep growing :muscle:

1 Like

Inspirational all the best @Goofy

1 Like

You are one of the best in the community @Goofy .

Hope you many success in the future .

1 Like

I teared up a little

2 Likes

This is awesome! Congratulations man!

1 Like

congratulations, inspirational talk From best admin.

1 Like

Keep it going ! Thank you for all you do at Swapd.co , your value here just on what you have provided here is undeniable. Not even mentioning the professionalism, courtesy, etc. Wish you the best of luck.

4 Likes

On a side note, to all the hustlers and kings/queens here, I totally agree about goofy’s take on social media - to add on high quality and like-minded communities like Swapd will be the future. Let’s all keep striving to make this place the best while all earning $$$

4 Likes

More than the services, I’m just truly thankful and glad I met Goofy! He’s a gem of a person and we have a lot in common in terms of thinking about the future/money management and all. :pray:

2 Likes

Social Media is here to stay and we are the pioneers behind it! An incredible journey you have @Goofy :pray: Swapd has began to change my life and I am sure tons of other members on this website can say the same

5 Likes