Google Knowledge Panel (GKP) creation services are banned from SWAPD until further notice

Hello members!

If you’re interested in getting a GKP up, then we’re sorry to say that SWAPD won’t be the place to do it. It seems that there have been many issues with not only getting Google Knowledge Panels up, but also with having them actually stick, leading to problematic tickets and disputes. To prevent buyers from wasting their time and money, and us from going through the unnecessary hassle, we’re banning GKP creation services from SWAPD starting today.

If you have a ticket currently open for a Google Knowledge Panel service, no need to worry, it will be allowed to stay open until the deadline expires. However, no new tickets for them will be permitted, and all current and new listings will be shut down.

The ban will last as long as it’s needed, and we will wait to see how all of the currently open tickets play out first.

Thank you for understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.

11 Likes

Well I was about to take this service now I won’t be able to! :sweat:

Good decision. I decided to close my listing once I saw that Google became stricter about panels, and I’m glad that the site is taking action.

1 Like

Bump.

2 Likes

:pleading_face: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Still banned?

1 Like

Shame because I need one and would of paid good money… I wonder why they are so problematic.

1 Like

no problems atm in gkp

What?

Yes.

Dang sad they seem to be stable rn

Allow them :face_holding_back_tears: