Google Knowledge Panel

Service type: Google Knowledge Panel Creation for Individual category with Media Coverage
Price: $1000

Description: Hey folks, Are you looking for a Google Knowledge Graph or Google Knowledge Panel for yourself? If the answer is YES, then you are in the right place.

I will create a new Google Knowledge Graph panel in the Google search engine results for you on Google. If one already exists, I will expand it by adding more information.

What is Google Knowledge Panel?

Knowledge panels are information boxes that appear on Google when you search for entities (people, places, organizations, things) that are in the Knowledge Graph.

What are the requirements?

There are no specific requirements, however, it will be helpful for us to create Google Knowledge Panel. if you don’t have the article published in a well-known news publication and website then we will get it done for you. If you have news articles, you can contact me first, after checking your profile, then we can proceed for the knowledge panel.

*Benefits

• Increases Visibility. One very obvious benefit is that it helps the featured (people, businesses, events, and others) to increase visibility.
  • Establishes the Authority and increases Credibility
  • Higher User Engagement.

Time Min 7 Days To 15Days.

Helps To Get Verified Tick On Social Media Accounts

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.