Google News Approval - How to get get approved into Google News

yes but when when many sites search directly for their domain on google news search, nothing shows up.

1 Like

If anyone finds a solution for this let me know

ok I will let you know!

I have included screenshots of a recently approved Google News Site. You can check it is showing as I write the Property Name and all the recent articles are there and also the site is Live in Publisher Center.

1 Like

go to google news from search engine and type the url in the search bar. see if the your articles will come up.

1 Like

The old Approved are still showing up and new one is not showing up there.

1 Like

I told you

1 Like

yeah. But the traffic is still coming from News. Maybe the Mobile App versions are sending them. You can check the Apps all are showing there.

desktop news search bar is very important. Especially when you make articles for people, they want to see their name indexed on google news.

There will be fix soon

hopefully.
You will also notice the decrease in number of results the news section gives you. That only from Big Agencies

1 Like

No sai, for example If i write a unique article
For example;
" Sai452 is the best writer in the world"
If i search sia452 on google news search bar it used to show up, Now no. this it bad if you are doing pr for people

It’s a glitch and google admitted it.

1 Like

@sai542

https://support.google.com/news/publisher-center/thread/1989303?hl=en

this you will find all info

1 Like

It took 3.5 months to fix it last time this happened

1 Like

has anyone had any success actually getting their new site into google news recently?

yes. me and @verifymylife both got approvals.

Yes, I applied a week ago and checked today. approved

1 Like

is this the new google news format where if you search for an article title in the “google news” section you will not find it? or the old way where you could search for your site in the google news section and its articles will show up?

old approved sites still show in news section. and newly approved are not at all shown.
there is a glitch in the system and Google is working to fix that.

is it actually a confirmed glitch tho? or is just the new normal?

both not confirmed yet.