Got scammed "4850$" by DIAMOND MEMBER @educolunga - Scammers name: Eduardo Garcia Colunga

He tried to line up a few solid exchanges, thank god most people didn’t follow through:

1 Like

or PM me :person_raising_hand:

6 Likes

Your not even Diamond member…

1 Like

thank god, who’d want to be a peasant like that :flushed: :flushed:

16 Likes

I agree. That’s embarrassing that @Alpha thinks he’s as good as diamond members!

5 Likes

So sadly, there’s another victim…

1 Like

There’s a little chance that something bad happened to him in real life and that’s why he ain’t showing up.
Both cases are bad tho…

1 Like

hahahahaha what the ■■■■! :rofl: I could see how he would go mad with $150k in latin america and 3 ‘beautiful girlfriends’

@SWAPD did he scam someone else for $4850? thats the exact amount he was charging for FB shares or whatever so he probably pulled an exit scam somewhere there too.

1 Like

If that’s ain’t @Alpha asking for exchange I am not believing it.

After this topic Alpha’s :chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:

5 Likes

Sorry for your loss

I feel sorry for your loss.

If he doesn’t respond to PayPal it’s even better for your case. And don’t worry, PayPal sell the debts if not paid to debt hunters.

Since you used goods and services you have good chances to win and recover your funds. Might take some time like 20-30 days but good chances.

5 Likes

Lame mfs

He is not replying even to my messages! Have done plenty deals with him, weird for real. I did a purchase also and he is not replying :expressionless:

It seems a scammer

Can you send his license driver @SWAPD I will send him police there in his fast food cause I know him personally and he scammed me too!

4 Likes

I did many deals wirh him, 30-40K $ I bought pages.

He sold me a page and never assigned me

1 Like

How big was the page?

Estimated value?

next time you can buy page from me :smiley: unlimited latin pages

1 Like

Can you Elaborate this point? Didn’t clearly get it. @Pitbull