Got scammed "4850$" by DIAMOND MEMBER @educolunga - Scammers name: Eduardo Garcia Colunga

https://swapd.co/t/h-4850-usdt-n-paypal-payoneer/1220177/2

I bought usdt (AMOUNT 4850$) for @ paypal and after receiving money he was doing excuses asking me 1hours then 2-3 hours and then excuses of his partner…

Now it has been 18 hours and he is offline from swapd… and i cant hold more…

This is very big amount for me…

So i decide to open dispute…

Any EXPERT can help me with this dispute on paypal…? please…

1 Like

While it’s a little too early to call him a scammer, we can confirm that this doesn’t look good, and for his unprofessional behavior, we have demoted him.

Open a dispute ASAP. Don’t say it was for crypto; it was just for a service that wasn’t rendered. He may be buying time to cash it out from PP, that’s why it’s wise to start a dispute ASAP.

9 Likes

@SWAPD sup with the brokie diamonds

5 Likes

Thats insane, destroying his diamond reputation for $5k. Hopefully this is just a liquidity issue and he’ll sort this out with you soon.

14 Likes

Even if it is, it’s super stupid to start a transaction WHEN YOU KNOW YOU CAN’T cover. @educolunga will carry the safety concern badge for a while, even if he pays this.

7 Likes

which service i should tell them…?

1 Like

this is a scamm am 100% sure

1 Like

@SWAPD in As you are aware that this may happen again and you don’t want negative perceptions to arise from these individuals, I believe that administrators should be included in this exchange. Will you begin exchanging tickets in order to prevent this, do you believe?

Just saying

3 Likes

You can use SWAPD. As for the reason, just don’t mention crypto, not a good idea IMO. Just say it was for consulting that never happened.

4 Likes

Don’t involve any site, just be like you deal directly

2 Likes

WE LEGALLY CAN’T! How many times do I have to say this? Crypto is highly regulated, we’re not an exchange. DON’T WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY? USE SIMPLESWAP.IO TO BUY/SELL crypto, FFS.

10 Likes

Agreed, especially when it’s an exchange deal. While in my country it takes time to obtain crypto because of regulations, I always tell the seller before the ticket it might take 24-48 hours and even 72 hours on weekends for me the obtain the crypto. it’s important, especially when it comes to the most sensitive issues as payment, to coordinate expectations.

5 Likes

Although I understand that you can’t, what can we do to stop this from happening? Do you believe it will damage your platform’s reputation?

Sorry, I’m not being impolite.

3 Likes

You sound like AI.

1 Like

Yes I am AI right now I haven’t sleep since yesterday now this topic :unicorn:

3 Likes

Chargeback should be easy. Also, was it as F&F?

3 Likes

no it was good and service

if i do good case its 100% win thats why i need experts help

2 Likes

Goods and services are even easier to chargeback.

4 Likes

Ive done quite a few exchanges with @suraj555

2 Likes

Make the chargeback before he withdraws the fund. Did you use your card or paypal funds? If you used card then make the chargeback from the credit card company.

2 Likes