Great Instagram Growth Deals

Pm prices for
U.K. and USA

@SWAPD should not allow giveaways at all or with a big big warning
giveaway followers are pretty much same as buying fake followers but with a bigger price tag.

2 Likes

Yeah, I wish I would have known what I was paying for! You’re absolutely right, it’s basically the same as buying fake followers.

I am pretty sure I, the seller, did not reach out to you, the buyer. I also did not try to get you off Swapd as you are trying to picture it here, but it used to be policy not to open tickets for growth services when numbers weren’t guaranteed, you seem to be new, and I was simply not aware of the change of policy.
Swapd informed me that this had changed and I immediately gave you a guarantee and opened a ticket that included a slightly discounted price plus Swapd fees, this is normal and not a random price adjustment as you are trying to accuse me of. And you agreed on that price, as you approved the ticket too.

The reason I placed you in the campaign before you had paid is because you paid over a week after you agreed the ticket to be started (and the campaign started that same day). You wanted your clients in the giveaway and I gave you a bonus in trust by placing them before your payment was processed.
Nice to see how trusting you is being turned against me now. You are literally saying that I am lucky you didn’t scam me, I am not sure if that puts you in the light you want. You received over 100k followers, I assume you ended up with 80k now after the drop rate, which you were informed of too and which is also completely normal.

And yes if you think accounts share your info on their account, then it just shows you don’t understand giveaways. Out of my compassion, this was settled with a massive discount for you and I think we both agreed that it was partly due to you being uninformed about the product and nature of growth services. No need to try and harm someone’s honest business especially when they have shown a lot of understanding. Anyway, I wish you the best and hope we can leave it here.

I agree with you that the growth/ giveaway niche is extremely questionable, with so many unreliable providers and multiple methods to trick people not getting what they actually paid for. If done correctly it’s not the same as bots, since the demographics are correct if you actually make sure you know what you are buying. But I think people should be aware that users don’t engage (as in commenting and liking content) like organic followers, who came to your page because they like your content, do.
That is also something I am 100% transparent about, although I think that should be absolute common sense as well and anyone who says else is clearly not a trustable provider.

But I agree with you strongly, this is a service that people should look into in detail first before they just splash money thinking ‘growth = growth’.

If you say so! I’m just leaving my honest review. Sorry it has offended you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.