Great Instagram Growth Deals

Any upcoming with mostly male audiences (female accounts)?

1 Like

At the moment it’s only these with very mixed demographic. I’m going to update with new spots soon, but they are mostly very mixed gender. I personally also want to stay away from promising those type of details about the audience, because I have never seen it happen to be confirmed whenever it was promised. I just feel confident to sell them on here as I know they hit target organically, no bots, no other accounts and audiences involved, very transparent :slight_smile:

I updated my growth services and keep this updated now. Feel free to reach out with questions.

Just added a big 200k campaign for the 30th, great deal!

Any U.K. or USA ?

1 Like

sure, please dm me and I can find the right one for you

I need to grow my Instagram, what to do?

1 Like

dm me, I will try to help

Amazing updated price on 200k campaign, check listing!

Updated, including 100k campaign starting today.

STARTING TODAY

:small_blue_diamond:@ alisher_konysbaev
min. 150K Followers
Price: $800

Is this still available and do you have new ones?

Yes, sent you a dm with all current campaigns

I’m also interested to know your current campaigns. Thank you

1 Like

sent!

1 Like

Review -

I was a bit disappointed overall with the results of the campaign I did. Despite being primarily US/UK accounts all of my followers came from the only Asian account in the campaign. Not sure if it was bad luck or if that one Asian account was snuck in there specifically because its the way to hit the promised growth while still being able to advertise it as a UK/US campaign.

Another thing I was disappointed about was that the accounts dont actually promote you directly to their accounts they say “Hey follow my second account” and then the second account says “Follow everyone i’m following.” This may be my own mistake for not knowing how giveaways work, but just a heads up for anyone that might be confused and thinking you’ll be promoted directly by the advertised accounts.

Overall Gilroy was respectful and nice, but I wouldnt recommend this unless you just want your follower number to increase, my engagement is actually worse now because I have a shitload of followers that dont engage with me, which tells the algorithm not to show my posts - plus any brands that would have been interested are going to lose interest when they see the majority of my followers are from Asia now. Previously I had built a nice organic US based following, so I feel I ruined it a bit with this campaign. But follow your heart. This is great way to increase your follower number.

can you please update me on the list and prices?

You last minute ordered two spots in a US + mixed audience traveller giveaway, which is exactly what you received. The campaign exceeded the promised growth massively, with all hosts posting on their main accounts. They also don’t say ‘follow this other page’, they just have a tracking page in the giveaway, so that people like you can be proven wrong on paper if they make false claims about the results of the campaigns.
In order to keep you satisfied I agreed on a massive discount after the campaign already had been fulfilled, with you delaying the payment for a week too. If you thought that giveaway followers will engage the same as organic followers, maybe you really didn’t even try to understand how these campaigns work. These people are not genuinely interested in your content, but they are real accounts and come from the host’s audience.
Anyway, I trust in balance and if you think after all my efforts you are in the position to leave a negative comment with false claims on my thread, so be it. Hope your future experiences are exactly what you are looking for :slight_smile:

You last minute reached out to me with a campaign and started it before I paid. You tried to get me to pay off Swapd and the admins said no. Then you raised the price for me to pay on Swapd, in which I said no and you went back to the discounted price.
The fact your twisting this should be concerning to people reading.

Its not my fault that it took me a week to pay, haha. You shouldn’t have started a campaign without being paid - since it defeats the purpose of escrow. You’re lucky I still paid despite feeling like you intentionally ripped me off. I wouldn’t say 80k Asian followers is a massive exceeding of the promised 80k growth.

The main accounts DO NOT post your account on their main account. It is ALL sent to a second account. I have the screenshots. Not a single one of your accounts shared my info on their main accounts. You can say it’s to “track the followers”, but I’d love to see your evidence and statistics that can prove my followers came from your advertised accounts.

I have a travel account, so doing a travel giveaway seemed relevant. 80,000 Asian followers with 0 improved engagement is a bit fishy - but as you poeticly proclaim “I didn’t promise engagement, i promised followers”

So for anyone that just wants an improved Asian follower count, I recommend your service. But you can buy Asian followers a lot cheaper than $1800.

Anyways, I’m not lying or trying to be rude. I’m simply warning people who may be confused about what you’re actually offering. Since there were a lot of surprises

1 Like