Grow Facebook Pages from 0 likes to 10K faster

Service type: Grow Your facebook page from 0 likes to 10k faster

Price: 289 USD
for specific countries is changeable price

Description:
I can grow a facebook page* ; (travel and nature and interior design . quotes ) from 0 likes to 10k

• All likes will be premium & organic , super active,

1 Like

Can you target one specific country?

2 Likes

ofc i can

1 Like

if u want to proceed pm me

2 Likes

Can someone tell us why these services are popping up from a lot of sellers recently on and off site? Is there any bug in buying likes on FB that you guys are exploiting and it’s a matter of time until FB deletes all these pages along with everything else related to these pages :D?

6 Likes

Good question @arac

1 Like

Could be people utilizing their networks OR it could be people capitalizing on the recent algo changes Meta has made

Basically, it’s a lot easier to get your posts Recommended or Suggested in the feed now, this isn’t paid advertising it’s actually just Facebook naturally placing your posts in the feed to millions of people, also once your page starts getting suggested usually your posts will continue to be suggested for a couple weeks if not more

There is no specific recipe to it but basically by 1) Being consistent with posting

1. having a clean personal account with no restrictions past or present, aswell as the page you’re posting on

2. finding new and fresh content every day is also very important, the influx of people needs to stay entertained and on your page

3 Likes

thanks for elaborating :pray:

I’ve chatted with all of these guys, they are all running ads to grow the pages and not any kind of other type of sharing or getting the pages recommended and stuff like that.

These likes are 99% being paid for, by running ads for page likes on FB.

**Didn’t discuss with the OP though, to be clear. He might be using organic methods to grow his pages.

3 Likes

not all run ads for likes
for me i did organic

1 Like

bump

bump

pm me

bumping now its very viral 2k in each post

bump

pm me

pm me

still available