Growing Ecom Businesses through Organic Marketing

I don’t know how this turned into some sort of debate lmao.

I’m just trying to offer my service, no need for all this stuff.

Have a nice one everybody :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice job trashing thread

Difference between dedicating himself and guaranteeing lol

1 Like

Price ?

Send me your store in pms and I’ll give you a quote

Not sure if this would be a great fit for TikTok since your target audience is musicians.

I don’t know so much about the music industry, but maybe outreaching to small artists, getting in touch with music lables, etc would be a better fit for this.

I could promote it on TikTok if you really want to and believe it would work, but I want to be honest and say that I don’t think it wouldn’t be the best platform for this kind of service.

What can you do for me ?

I could promote it on TikTok and run a page for you but as I said, not sure if it would be the best way to promote your business.

But if you believe it would work out well, then I can definitely do it. I just don’t want to take on clients that I don’t think would have the best results on tiktok

I have a software for musicians (helps them write music). DM me details on the UMG. First 48 hours I have 156 users.

I do not think @scrooge is active anymore, but I have a product that I need promote and you seem like you know a lot about TikTok.

Hey, haven’t been on swapd lately. are you still in need of this?

Yeah, I do if you’re interested I want you to oversee a viral TikTok video recruitment team

Hi I’m interested, dm you already