Growing Ecom Businesses through Organic Marketing

Hello, quick introduction from me. I got 2 years of experience in organic marketing on both TikTok and Instagram. Most of the pages I’ve run have been in the money / motivation niche. I’ve generated close to 300 million views altogether.

I currently work with businesses to increase their revenue by utilizing organic marketing which is the most effective way to promote your business in this day and age. (If you do it right of course).

I’m looking to expand my talents and take on 1-3 e-commerce businesses and fully dedicate myself to increasing their revenue.

What I will do for them is create a page on both Instagram and TikTok dedicated to their brand, post 3 times a day, and drive traffic to their website. The content strategy I got in mind is focusing mainly on entertaining them while also including the product which has proven to have the highest conversions.

Examples of pages I would run for you:

Hit me up if you think this could be to benefit your brand and we can discuss further.

2 Likes

Doing this for agencies too?

What type of agency do you own?

I have a PR agency that I need to scale

Not looking ti generate leads with social media but the social media needs to pop out.

Facebook
Linkedin posts
Tiktok
IG

Ah ok I see, do you just need me to optimize the pages basically? For example the bio, highlights, name field, banner, etc etc?

1 Like

Yes and weekly posts

Could you send me your pages and examples of what you’d like your pages to look like in PMs?

I would 1 check the legitimacy of this listing,

As someone who has done 100k + in tik tok online sales

Example one day sales when I turned a verified tik tok account I bought into squid games. We made 20k + in 5 days @ woke on swapd made 75k the same quarter using same strategy, but it has died down ALOT. Or else I would still be doing it. This seller offered a free notion that included a follow to his account so he can lead you to this listing. Please be aware.

I would recommend profit split before sending this person money. Tik Tok dropping shipping is saturdated, UNLESS you do it off a verified account OR through ADS alone

saturation is an excuse people tell themselves to not start something

you can still easily do mid 5 figs-100k/month from tiktok organically

and it looks like he isn’t even offering fixed revenue generation? He’s offering to run either your company account or a branded influencer account which is a completely fair listing on here and it’s actually smart for most people to hire someone like that.

your post seems more about flexing your own dropshipping stats than anything else.

only thing you’d have to worry about is a potential bad actor doing it to steal your tiktok account if you have a good amount of followers, but that surely would be easy to pull back anyway

TLDR: ignore the scrooge (get it? lol) and glws mr @scrooge, might hit you up when i’ve got my new brand off the ground; if you could send me some examples of your content and if you have friends of yours that are also looking for work

1 Like

No I’m saying this person provided no real statistics to show his listing is worth anyone to anyone on this platform???

I don’t offer an account management service, I could if I wanted too and have proven results.

I’m just saying that swapd should t turn into a Twitter thread like ecom people offering results when they can’t even prove they make money and promise results.

And all I said is a smart person using this service should be offer evenue split BC this is the first person that would be using this service and giving a review.

Would you trust a memeber that joined two weeks ago saying he can promise all these things and providing 0 results, but wanting to take your money ???

Thank you Santan :sweat_smile:

Appreciate it

I’m simply offering my perspective and unless someone on swapd can vouch for this it’s a waste of money…

most people on this site don’t offer real statistics within their thread, they do it via DMs with interested clients.

no one works on revenue split (profit split i assume you mean), it makes much more sense to pay them upfront either per video or on a retainer basis.

and no, that’s why you use the escrow service or hit them up for more details and examples of their content lol

edit: one of the biggest value outputs currently for tiktok is hiring people on retainer to run branded influencer accounts for your dropship/dtc brand. this service makes complete sense

2 Likes
  1. I didn’t promise anything in this post.
  2. I didn’t put my results, that’s true but here is some that I would of course show if anybody asked:

Will put them in my posts from now on to avoid any inconveniences.

i’m just here offering my services, didn’t try to get into some argument. It’s up for people who sees this to make a decision if they’d like to purchase my service or not.

And I am not some form of scammer, I would of course use swapd’s escrow service for any transactions here.

But anyways, have a continuing nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

" this person just joined, has no sales, and is offering results."

how do you think forums grow? how do you think people join platforms?

they sign up… and obviously have no sales or reputation… because… they are new…

he’s offering a service, if people are interested they’d reach out to talk about it more and ask for examples of his work… they aren’t just going to click “buy now” and instantly hire him, a thread is a funnel to dms to work out the details of a deal

2 Likes

That’s true but what I am offering is social media services, that’s why I’m showing my social media analytics. As mentioned in the post, I am expanding to help ecom businesses too which means I haven’t done it before.

no one with more than half a brain cell is hiring someone on a revenue split (again its profit split not revenue)

are you hiring UGC creators on profit spilts? even marketing agencies that charge % of ad spend are becoming more and more obsolete because brand owners are realizing how detrimental it is

pov: you hire someone for $50/video, or $2000/month retainer, they produce $30k in sales… your profit margin maybe 40%, $12k profit… you split 20% (minimum) which is $2400/month, anything less than 20% is literally just an affiliate commission which in that case, you’d just have an affiliate portal for anyone to signup to, you wouldn’t be working 1:1 with them.

1 Like

Why you mad @devani?

1 Like

He isn’t claiming to make you money. He’s offering to manage the organic promotion on TikTok. Big difference there