Guaranteed Facebook and Instagram Page Verification Sevices (1-3 Weeks)

Service type: Professional services for getting Instagram and Facebook pages blue ticked with money back guaranteed

Price: Facebook - $1800 USD Instagram - $2000 USD

Description: I will get your Instagram and Facebook pages verified regardless of number of followers provided you have very good online presence in terms of press coverage.

In the case there’s not enough press coverage, I can get a few articles published on reputable websites for the purpose of verification at a separate fee.

A Wikipedia page for the page/brand in question will be a major plus and will speed up the process twice as fast. I can get a Wikipedia page setup for you at a separate fee.

The verification will be done within 1-3 weeks provided all minimum criteria are met as mentioned above.

In the case of unsuccessful application, I will be able to resubmit within 30 days as this is a standard set by Facebook for resubmission of verification requests.
I will work hand-in-hand with you every step of the way.

I am available 24/7 via DM to respond to every inquiry and clarifications.

In the very rare case where there is dissatisfaction of my service, I guarantee your money back including all transaction fees.

4 Likes

GLWS, would’ve been nice if you could provide the full package like boogey.

2 Likes

Can you please explain what you mean by this? Who is boogie?

Spoke to you about it via PMs.

2 Likes

Got it!

Check inbox!

1 Like

OP is working on a verification for me, I’ll update with results. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks! I am looking forward to giving you a most satisfying result. Count on me.

Got it!

Keep us posted. This thread maybe the only hope as of now with all others down.

2 Likes

Following!

2 Likes

Please send a DM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check PM

1 Like

Check PM.

1 Like

Ok on it

pm sent

Got it!

I pm you already kindly reply when u can, im ready to start the process with you.

Can you verify my profile. ready to pay for it.

1 Like

Send a DM