Guaranteed Facebook Verifications Including PR (15+ Successful Deliveries on SWAPD)

@Boogeyman still waiting for reply

Sent you DM

1 Like

I cannot tell you how impressed I am with @Boogeyman’s ability to deliver. When we’ve first started SWAPD, verifications were the #1 requested thing people asked for. For about a year we’ve had tons of sellers who claimed they can do it, but no one could deliver. It has gotten so bad we just told users straight away “don’t get your hopes up, this never works”. Well, @Boogeyman changed all that, and he virtually has a 100% success rate. If he can’t deliver, he will tell you upfront. Anyway, I am saying all this because this is one of the better services provided on SWAPD, so I am awarding this topic a spotlight badge.

Thanks, @Boogeyman, for your hard work and professional service!

22 Likes

Congrats @Boogeyman! :confetti_ball::champagne:

1 Like

Well worth it, 100% guaranteed results. I have been frustrated with other services that can’t provide real services!

This guy is the REAL deal. Hit him up 100% real.

5 Likes

@Boogeyman is the real deal. Unlike @RandyMarsh but i mean i still love u

3 Likes

He just delivered my verification an hour ago, unbelievable. This guy is the real deal!!!

6 Likes

Sent you a pm please check

1 Like

sent a DM!

1 Like

Great! Good news all round. I’m happy we have one real person for verification and not too expensive too. I hope he gets less busy and he can start mine.

1 Like

Still in shock how quick this got done, I think it was record breaking. He got it done in less than 2 weeks, FB and IG… This is PR and Verification. Insane!!!

1 Like

@Boogeyman sent you DMs without reply. We’re ready to go and already have a tonne of press so please hit us up.

1 Like

I’ve replied back to everyone.

Pretty much.

28 Likes

:joy::joy: Not false.

1 Like

I’m also looking for this service. Please send me a PM!

1 Like

Hi @Boogeyman would you be able to look over my DM .
Cheers

1 Like

Can i get a response? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yet another success with @Boogeyman
Guy is a legend. A wizard!
His pricing. His TAT. None can match it. Trust me I’ve tried them all.
Extremely reliable and professional.
Doing more with him already and will keep updating.
As of now 2 submitted. And both verified. :rocket:

6 Likes

I have been waiting for a reply from you for like a week…

Just sent you a DM, please check.

2 Likes