Guaranteed Facebook Verifications Including PR (15+ Successful Deliveries on SWAPD)

Waiting for You reply from last day :heart: @Boogeyman

2 Likes

Replied

1 Like

I have updated the OPs original post to reflect his Frequently Asked Questions hidden in the middle of the thread and I’ve cleaned up this entire topic from things like off-topic conversations, jokes, memes, and @RandyMarsh. Even though we like to have fun on SWAPD sometimes, @Boogeyman delivers a serious service to serious clients. We would like to keep this thread related to his services only. Thanks!

11 Likes

Sent you a DM

1 Like

I’m a signed model around the country, I just need the extra push to get media presence! Once i’m verified, I will be able to book more gigs in LA because clients lean more towards models/actors who have social media leverage. I just messaged you boogie! I’m interested in the PR + Verification. :slight_smile: awaiting response!

2 Likes

Hello boogeyman!

I’d like to get the PR + verification package.
Would you please send me the list of publications?

Can’t wait to get verified!

1 Like

PM’ed you!

1 Like

Pm sent

1 Like

I received a detailed response fast! I will update you guys with this process!

1 Like

Don’t worry @Boogeyman is a professional seller.

2 Likes

I’ve replied back to everyone. In case I missed anyone, please bump the message and I’ll be there.

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

I messaged you :smiley:

1 Like

PM me, please, I want to verify my instagram!

1 Like

Yet a reply on pricing.

1 Like

Please check DM from me

1 Like

Interested thanks!

1 Like

very interested. I have DM’ed you

1 Like

just got verified off of his service! mr @Boogeyman was very patient and nice with me due to the fact that my bank was being weird lol service was delivered in less than 48 hours which is VERY fast!! and super cheap i was being charged a lot more elsewhere thank you so much!

5 Likes

@Boogeyman check PM please