Guaranteed Facebook Verifications Including PR (15+ Successful Deliveries on SWAPD)

Getting back to all of you.

Sorry if I missed your message, I know you’re all ready to start check out tickets but please try to understand that even though I try to wrap things up quick, the process still takes a fair amount of time because there’s Facebook involved and ultimately I can’t control their response times, they’re supposed to reply in one business day but well that hasn’t happened lately. They’ve probably been bombarded by people who lost their pages.

I’ve also received queries from people who want their unpublished pages back up, I know how you feel guys, I’ve suffered the same fate when my whole bread and butter revolved around FB pages, I couldn’t get mine back even though I’m tight with FB. So I’m sorry for your losses but even I can’t flex my muscle at the FB pages department.

TL;DR
FB sucks, I can’t republish pages, I’m bottle necked with requests right now but yeah the show is still on. I don’t start check out tickets until I finish my pending tasks and I get booked early.

12 Likes

Hi it’s me Tiara I send you a message waiting for your response ! Thank you so much

1 Like

Hi @Boogeyman I send you a private message

Finally someone real! A lot scammers active
:face_with_monocle:

Please respond I know you are busy hope we can work together

Thank you

1 Like

Replied @Boogeyman

1 Like

Hi @Boogeyman, I have sent you a PM with all the info needed.

Interested to proceed the minute you reply back, I will wait for you.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Boogeyman I have sent you a PM about acquiring PR + Verification for IG Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Boogeyman, I just sent you a message regarding PR + Verification package for IG+FB. Hope to hear from you soon . Thanks :relaxed:

Hi @Boogeyman
Sent you many DMs again since u replied. Pls get back to me ASAP

This topic is now officially closed for the time being due to Facebook giving the seller problems when it comes to verifications.

2 Likes

I’m back.

Currently taking requests only for Facebook pages.

If you’re an individual or a brand with a Facebook page that has zero PR, you need not pay a crazy amount of money for PR and then submit for verification without being sure if it’s going to work or not. Take my package, I will do your PR and verify you. My success rate remains the highest and my rates remain the lowest.

There are a few more terms and conditions to this, however, I can verify anyone.

DM me if you want your brand or personal Facebook page verified.

Currently I am not taking any requests for IG, but that should change soon.

12 Likes

BOOGEYMAN IS BACKKKKKKKKK!!!

4 Likes

@Boogeyman provided me PR and verified my Facebook page easily. Very professional. Recommended!

2 Likes

Welcome back! :blush:

1 Like

Great that your back! Looking to get my ig done as soon as you are available to do them!

1 Like

THE KING IS BACK!

I’ve had the pleasure to work with Boogeyman before and - trust me - no one will EVER come close to the powers that Boogeyman has!

3 Likes

@Boogeyman would love to know.more and if you can send me details what all do you need.

i run a company pm me prices for this on my fb and ig! super interested if you can get it done for us!

oh this is exciting!!!

1 Like