Guaranteed Facebook Verifications Including PR (15+ Successful Deliveries on SWAPD)

Could you dm me @Boogeyman ? I’m not sure if my messages went through or not. Interested in your services.

1 Like

I am excited that I found you. I am ready to get started. Please check if I can get verified.

Edited, please share details in DM.

Sent DM

Hey quick question do you do verification for non English Pages ?
Thanks

Sent DM

Sent DM as well

Hello
I sent you message regarding this but not recieved any reply.
Please check.

Thank you, everyone, for the overwhelming response. I’ve replied back to all of you, In case I missed you please feel free to bump the message and I’ll get back to you.

Here are some FAQs:

I already have PR how much time would you take to verify my Facebook page?

I can verify the page within 30 minutes to a top of 24 hours. The PR has to pass my review, if I deem your PR fit, I will take the order.

I have zero PR and my Facebook page doesn’t even exist. How much time would you take to verify in that case?

I can get you a pre-established Facebook page, do your PR, and verify your page. I will also run ads on the page and whitelist it through my own private channel for advertising partners on FB. I will then transfer the page to you once it’s verified. I’ll take 10 days of your time max. If I can manage to get more free time to invest in this and if you’re lucky, I might wrap it all up in 4-5 days. You don’t pay anything until the page has been transferred to you.

How much do you charge for this? I heard people take $6.5k just for the PR with no guarantee of their page being verified?

I don’t believe in charging people according to their pages, My rates are the lowest and if the verification doesn’t go through, I don’t charge for the PR. I’ve verified a lot of pages and I’ve taken a lot of losses when ■■■■ goes down but I am a firm believer of ethics. You’ll get the best of what you pay for, no second thoughts. If the rates quoted to you by me are higher than what you got quoted by someone else, send the proof my way and I will slash it down by $500 minimum.

Did you really verify Yair? Even though he has the lowest IQ among all the moderators on SWAPD

I did, he sucks big time and is not a sexy tiktoker as he claims to be, but work is work. I won’t turn my back on you.

8 Likes

this

3 Likes

This.

2 Likes

Hey Boggie Woogie! Detailed info on this looking to get the blue check!

If you didn’t laugh at this. You’re lying :

3 Likes

@Boogeyman sent u a pm a couple days ago, not heard back

kindly answer pm.

DM’d you a few days ago @Boogeyman but no answer yet. Could you respond to my dm? Thank you in advance.

1 Like

I’ve replied back to everyone, please note that if you’re going to ask me to do IG, I cannot accommodate those requests for now, and if you want me to do it in $1500, that’s not possible for me to do either.

So before you send out a request to me, please keep these things in mind.

4 Likes

(removed post)

you didn’t answer me? kindly answer

Messaged, thanks!

Hi :wave:t3: Can I check with you if my personal account is eligible ?

1 Like