GUARANTEED Forbes USA Full Feature $4800 - 100% Organic - Get your Founder and Company Featured! - SWAPD PARTNER

Imgur

As a premier service provider on SWAPD, I’m excited to introduce bespoke Forbes features!

I’m happy to bring my experience with securing client features off-site to SWAPD. As AI keeps getting more prominent, it’s more important than ever to build a “humanized” personal brand. The best way to do this is to share your story in a reputable way.

I’d love to work with you on getting featured. Send me a DM and I’ll see if your a good fit!

Only taking on 3 cases a month!

How it works in 4 easy steps!

1. Fill out our questionnaire
  2. We draft the article
  3. You approve it
  4. We publish!

FAQ

Is this sponsored?

No tags/disclaimers. 100% Organic!

Staff or Contributor?

Contributor.

Can I write the article?

No. We create the draft and angle, then send it to you for approval. Forbes has strict publishing rules, so we usually don’t use client drafts.

Backlink/Name In Title?

Can request, not guaranteed.

Will the article have an image?

You can provide up to three high-resolution images for potential inclusion in your feature. The final selection and inclusion of images are determined by Forbes. The Forbes team may opt to use different visuals that they determine are more relevant to the industry or the article’s theme. We will work closely with you and Forbes to represent your brand effectively within the limits of editorial standards.

What section?

Depends on the niche.

Can you provide a sample?

No. We need to safeguard our contributor’s identities, so please do not ask or you’ll be ignored.

Investment

Starts at 4800

TAT

3+ Weeks

Payments Accepted

USDT, BANKWIRE

5 Likes

Is it possible to get added to print for additional costs? Just wondering

GLWS :fire::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:

Strong service and competitive pricing GLWS

1 Like