Guaranteed Music Charting | Billboard | iTunes | Amazon | Spotify Local Pulse | Spotify Top 50 | Shazam | Genius | DSP Sales | Custom Plaques

Services

If you are looking to chart on Billboard, iTunes, Amazon, Shazam, Spotify Top 50, Spotify Local Pulse or Genius without a slow turnaround, breaking the bank and staying up all night worrying whether your campaign will be delivered you are in the right place.

Who is this for?

• Artist looking to be eligible for a custom plaque

• Artist looking to celebrate with their existing audience

• Artist looking to leverage momentum to reach more fans

What can you expect?

• Fast TAT

• Lowest Cost

• Service Delivered

Guarantee?

• 100% success or we PAY YOU!

Location & Genres Available

USA & All Genres

Price

The pricing for each project is case by case and customized according to the unique requirements of the order. Various factors are considered, including the type of service requested, market dynamics, chart positioning, and the duration of the campaign.

Click here to view general menu - Prices are without Swapd fees

Payment

Payment is USDT TRC20

Final Notes

As a gesture of goodwill, you’ll receive two free blogs of your choice with any purchase of charting campaigns. You can see which blogs are available by viewing the general menu.

Disclaimer

• Buyer must agree to pay upfront to avoid discrepancies.

• If you don’t see a particular chart listed, it means we can’t deliver it right now.

• Billboard placement isn’t guaranteed due to additional criteria artists must meet.

3 Likes

Very interested. Going to start a ticket soon

1 Like

I am also very interested. I’m going to PM regarding Spotify Local and Billboard for a friend of mine.

1 Like

Glws!

1 Like

Looking forward!