Guaranteed Placements on premium websites Including FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS and Telemundo Network

Service type: Press Release Distribution
Price: $600
Time: 1-4 days (usually 24-48hr) turn around times.

Description: Get your business featured on over 500+ premium websites Including FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS and Telemundo Network.

We will write a professional article about you or your company and publish it on Top tier websites.

Since these are Top Tier USA websites with some of them having verified pages on Facebook with over 100k+ fans these could help with Social media verification.

We SEO all Press Releases to ensure that Google, Yahoo, Bing, and all leading search engines index and rank your Press Releases for relevant keywords. We allow up to five live links on each Press Release pointing back to your website/web pages. These links add to the SEO value of those pages for better ranking, and live links also bring more targeted visitors to your websites/pages

When people search up your business or name these websites will rank high on google and are on google news.

Each placement comes with a News Release Report:

Well organized list of all the published articles links
Daily Traffic Statistics Up To Last 15 Days (allow 2 weeks to get this information)

This is something i offer off site clients but I’ve decided to test it out on Swapd. (Depending on how it goes i may stop or continue this service on here)
If you are VIP i will do the article’s first and payment after successful placements.

4 Likes

I’m interested, DM

Please DM any sample that you have done it the past. I would love to do this.

How many articles are guaranteed for this price?

Pm me some samples of top sites like NBC and CBS etc .

Pls can I have some samples

Moved to Services > Other

Please send samples and I’m interested

Still haven’t received samples

Pm’d Everyone

Haven’t got your PM yet…

drop you a PM, hope to see your reply soon.

is this service active ?

Does these help with verification for sure ? Is it a contributor post or journalist ?
Can u please send me a sample so i can check and start

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.