Guest Post On 3 popular google news USA site good for Social Verification and Domain authority

Service type: Guest Post + Dofollow Backlink

Description:

Permanent DOFOLLOW Backlink from DR 60+ ,50+, 40+ Google News website for boosting your ranking, traffic , authority and social presence .

All our three websites are google news old approved websites Edition, witch mean your article will get indexed in google within 2 min from publishing it and will show up on https://news.google.com/ and will be ranked on google news in first page .

All the three websites are famous News websites, two general news websites and one digital market news all the websites have backlinks from theguardian , forbes, thenextweb, yahoo, msn , forbes, Bloomberg , telegraph and more famous top tiers websites and have more than 1 millions page views traffic per month from search engine

*the three website are great for guest post if you are looking for social verification.

*the three websites are great if you are looking to increase the authority of your website.

• Articles need to be unique and relevant to the website
  • All Posting will contain do-follow links
  • All articles will stay for a lifetime
  • Submitted articles are guaranteed to be published within 3 days of submission
  • Articles submitted will belong to the website, we have the rights to modify or add links to support its SEO.

If you are looking for a link insertion on existing post we accept it too.

• No writing is included!
  • a Unique (never submitted online) article is Mandatory!!

We can also write a professional press release for you and it will be 100% accepted in our media outlets

Can you dm price and outlets?

Site list ? Price ?

@JimmyGee sent

Can you send me the prices and outlet please

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Reopened.

Dm price and names of outlets!

Price and names

Price and name

Can you send me the prices and outlet

dm the list please

list?

Hi, Can you send me the prices and outlet please. Tnx

Send me price

price and list of sites please

Price and list! Pm me.

price and list with article writing please

Can @SWAPD start disallowing posts without more accurate information which includes websites and prices? its very annoying and time wasting to have to message for more details all the time.

2 Likes