🎉 Happy Early Birthday, Rapunzel! 🎉

Hey everyone, I couldn’t wait until tomorrow to start the celebration - it’s almost @Rapunzel’s birthday! Yes, you heard right, I’m a day early because I just couldn’t contain my excitement! So, even though her b-day is on Sep 12th, I AM CHEATING AND STARTING EARLY SO I CAN BE HER FIRST ONE!

Rapunzel, you’ve been the heartbeat of SWAPD lately, showing up with such dedication and work ethic that it’s hard not to admire you. You’re not just a staff member; you’re the fun police, making sure we all keep our spirits high while also keeping us in line with that playful yet firm touch of yours.

You’ve proven time and again why you’re not just a colleague but a true friend. The trust we have in you is massive, especially knowing how easy it could be to steer SWAPD off course, but you? You’re our guardian angel, ensuring we soar higher every day.

May your birthday be as fun, charming, and delightful as you are. Thank you for being you, for your friendship, and for all the joy you bring to SWAPD. Here’s to many more adventures together!

EVERYONE SAY HAPPY B-DAY TO RAPUNZEL (AND SEND GIFTS) OR BAN!

19 Likes

Happy Birthday, Miss @Rapunzel

2 Likes

I can now say that I was her first!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Rapunzel :confetti_ball::tada::partying_face::star_struck::balloon::birthday:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Rapunzel :birthday::tada::gift:

2 Likes

imagine being so excited on 9/11 :laughing: but thank you so much! Love you so so much :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Happy birthday @Rapunzel :heart:

2 Likes

Yes, double bonus!

3 Likes

Happy bday @Rapunzel !! Nicest staff on site, and active.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :eagle:

2 Likes

Happy (almost) Birthday @Rapunzel :tada:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Rapunzel :heart: :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy early Birthday @Rapunzel :star2::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::star2:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Rapunzel ! :birthday:

2 Likes

Rapunzel :moyai::moyai::moyai: happy early birthday :tada: :birthday: :moyai::moyai:

Also why are all Swapd staff born within one month from each other (we live in a simulation)

2 Likes

For real. I was thinking the same.

3 Likes

Happy birthday :heart:

2 Likes

Gratulerar med dagen :clinking_glasses::heart_hands:

2 Likes

Congrats Cokepunzel!!! Time to celebrate

3 Likes

Hola hermosa, feliz cumpleaños. Que el señor te bendiga con mucho poder, éxito, buena salud, amor y luz. @Rapunzel :tada:

2 Likes