Happy new year from SWAPD! What's in store for 2021?

1438759022happy-new-years-gif-gold-fireworks-2021

On behalf of the entire SWAPD team, we would like to wish everyone a happy new year and a very prosperous 2021! It’s no secret that 2020 was a year we would all like to forget about, let’s all hope tomorrow will bring a fresh start and things will improve for everyone around the globe.

One more thing!

As much as we hate saying this, especially right after our Christmas break absence, our support will be limited until Monday, January 4th, 2021. Don’t worry, our support will still answer, just not in a timely manner. We also ask for your patience when waiting for the buyer (or seller) to respond in your open checkout tickets.

Instructions for the following 4 days.

1. Have fun today! Go out and party (as much as it’s possible with today’s COVID restrictions).
  2. Tomorrow sleep until noon and allow your body to regenerate (our staff calls it sobering up).
  3. On Saturday, you may still feel a little hazy, so keep being lazy.
  4. On Sunday, go and pig out! Because it’s the new year so we’re all starting to get fit on Monday, right? So, last chance to eat something sinful.
  5. Back to work on Monday! Visit SWAPD and start kicking butt by buying and selling! Because in January, the top buyers and sellers will win amazing prizes (more details soon!)

What’s in store for SWAPD in the year 2021?

First, let me say that we had an amazing year. SWAPD grew so much that we went from doing a little over one million dollars in sales volume in 2019 to over three million in 2020! Tickets are pouring down and we’re still able to keep timely responses, keep the scams low, and make this site run. But now that 2020 is behind us, let us talk about what’s in store for 2021:

1. Iphone/Andorid updates. We have them almost ready. No major changes to the eye, other than we will finally fix that red bar on the top of the dark theme :slight_smile: The upgrades targeted new phones (mainly iPhone 12 alignment) and provide easier login and more secure authentication.
  2. SWAPD Diamond Members awards. In January, we will ship our own version of the YouTube play button to any member who reached 100 000 USD in sales/purchases. It won’t be a button, but rather a glass statuette with the user’s name/achievement on it. Just a small thank you to our big ballers!
  3. We plan to disable notifications for our Checkout Bot messages (the unimportant ones). The bot can be annoying, but the messages teach new members how to use our checkout tickets. The bot will stay, but you won’t get notifications when unimportant messages pop up.
  4. SWAPD contests! We plan to launch our first contest tomorrow :slight_smile: Top members will be able to win good prizes like the latest electronics. We also plan to run smaller contests for members who aren’t business tycoons.
  5. We will introduce a topic starter composer which should help in organizing the listings.
  6. In Jan, we will also roll out our victim fund, but under a new name: Insurance Fund.
  7. No more VAT problems :slight_smile: As stated here.
  8. We finally plan to ban @RandyMarsh.
  9. Oh yeah, and SWAPD merch!

We have a few more ideas but they’re still on paper, we will inform you as we go along. We want to keep you enticed so you’re not bored while visiting SWAPD! Once again, we wish you nothing but the best! Thank you for being wonderful SWAPD members.

20 Likes

Lockdown here. can’t leave the house. lol

Happy new year!

1 Like

Same here, but I am going full thug life and breaking it.

1 Like

Happy new year!

1 Like

Happy new year everyone!

1 Like

Happy New Year! Let’s toast to yesterday’s achievements and tomorrow’s bright future. Wishing you health, wealth, and happiness in the New Year ahead. Wishing a very Happy New Year to the one who adds sunshine to our family. May 2021 be an extraordinary one! May every day of the new year inspire you to grow! Wave goodbye to the old and embrace the new with hope, dreams, and ambition. Wishing you a Happy New Year full of happiness! Happy New Year! I hope all your dreams come true in 2021 — onwards and upwards! May the new year bring all the good things in life you truly deserve. You had an amazing year already and you’re going to have another more amazing one! May the coming year be the most fruitful year of our lives. Happy New Year to all! May the New Year start with fresh joys and a life filled with peace. May you experience warmth and togetherness and prosperity too. Happy New Year! Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a Happy New Year. May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always. May the 12 months of the New Year be full of new achievements for you. May the days be filled with eternal happiness for you and your family! ❤️😍🥳

1 Like

Happy New year to all, thanks swapd for been one of the few trusted platforms out there with unique services great mods. Stay safe everybody :handshake:

1 Like

Just for fun, here is the amount of work the staff performed in 2020

I spent 60 days of my life this year on SWAPD. Almost 60,000 PMs!!! That 7 PMs per hour, or 1 PM every 10 min, throughout the year.

5 Likes

I see @Boogeyman is the most active admin, with @RandyMarsh the second? WTF?

2 Likes

I have no life

3 Likes

Happy-New-Year-Images-Gif

1 Like

Happy New Year :partying_face: :heart::tada:

Happy new year Swapd!
Wish you all way more money for next year :money_mouth_face: :partying_face:

8 Likes

Happy New Year Swapd! :raised_hands:
May the coming year bless you with prosperity
May it bring good luck to you and your loved ones