High Level Internal Meta Contact

Hi SWAPD,

I’m looking to sell my internal meta contact who’ve been responsible for servicing some of my best services such as username claims, verifications, internal username swaps, etc. You can check through my many reviews totalling $140,000+ in deals which I have done in the past few months on SWAPD and countless more off SWAPD. See: INSTAGRAM / FB VERIFICATION, INACTIVE USERNAME & INTERNAL SWAPS (Internal Meta Contacts & High Level Support)

Regarding verifications, my contact can verify any niche & region so long as the account has sufficient press. I have verified countless onlyfans models, entrepreneurs, businesses in all sorts of regions in hours. I’ve have verified some of the most difficult cases including blacklisted press. Should a verification deny, They can also have our media ops contact appeal this decision.

My contacts have access to special support channels which only the highest of partners have access to.

My asking price is $40K USD.

If you are interested, feel free to reach out to me in messages and I will explain further.

2 Likes

Highly trusted seller. Big vouch.

1 Like

PM.

@Worldstar

Why the tag?

Just saw your post related to this topic

1 Like

Looking for a meta contact, who can help me to get information about a Facebook Account. Important!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.