High Quality & Fast PR Services | Millionaire Club Member

I’m offering the cheapest PR on Swapd! If someone’s offering a better price, I’ll beat it - GUARANTEED! I offer quick turnaround times as well, and provide features on high-quality publications that are organic and non-sponsored.

We are able to publish articles for any niche, whether that be crypto, business, entrepreneurs, musicians, fashion, cannabis - you name it, we can write about it and get it published online.

We generally include writing as part of the service, but we can publish pre-written articles as well, whichever you prefer.

PM me for more info and a full list of everything we offer in terms of PR!

Here’s a sample of what we have to offer, when someone asks for a recommendation of PR, these are the go-to publications that we recommend - publications that are both popular and high-quality.

News & Magazines:

• Daily Scanner [SAME DAY TURNAROUND] - $150
  • LA Weekly [24 HOUR TURNAROUND] - $250
  • Flaunt Magazine - $600
  • Chicago Tribune - $1000
  • Forbes Monaco [24 HOUR TURNAROUND] - $1500
  • IB Times (NA) - $1500
  • Men’s Journal - $1500
  • Life and Style - $1500
  • Maxim Full Feature - $3000
  • US Weekly - $7500
    and more!

Crypto Publications

• Yahoo News/Finance - $450
  • Benzinga - $750
  • Bitcoinist - $750
  • Hackernoon - $1000
  • Bitcoin.com - 1500
    and more!

Music Publications

• Cali Post - $75
  • This is 50 - $125
  • All Hip Hop - $250
  • We Rave You - $250
  • The Source - $250
    and more!

Here’s a few popular bundles that we recommend for those looking to buy in bulk order. These just serve as a few examples, we’re able to create custom bundles based off what your budget is and which sites you’re specifically looking for.

10x Music-niched Publications
$1450 + Swapd Fees | 50 - 80+ DA | Google Indexed
(Enough to Qualify for Instagram Verification!)

5x Crypto-niched Publications
$2250 + Swapd Fees | 50 - 80+ DA | Google Indexed

10x Crypto-niched Publications
$4500 + Swapd Fees | 50 - 80+ DA | Google Indexed | High-tier publications

Custom Bundles
I am able to create custom bundles based off what your budget is and which sites you’re specifically looking for. If you’re interested, just ask and see what we can do!

If you’d like to see any examples for the publications we offer or if you have any additional questions, send me a PM! I’ll do my best to answer as quickly as possible.

Some publications may have sponsored labels on it - if a publication does have a sponsored label or has any other type of label on it, I will send an example beforehand.

Payment Methods: PayPal, Bank Wire, USDT.

18 Likes

Can you send full list best for IG verification?

PM sent!

1 Like

Lunar,

couple get questions

1. How are you able to guarantee a full length article in any of these publications? What is the timeline to getting published?

2. What are the best publications for verification on twitter and IG

Thanks

2 Likes

We are able to guarantee full features in these publications as we are in direct communications with the contributors of the sites provided. The listed timelines for each publication are after the article is written and approved by the client. I’ll PM you the full list of what I provide - including which publications are best for verification.

2 Likes

bump

Dm details please

PM sent!

Bump bump

I’m definitely interested in some
of these

1 Like

PM’d!

1 Like

Bump - Taking orders!

1 Like

Bump

Need LA, Haute, and Entrepreneur asap - PM me

1 Like

PM’d!

Responded - let’s talk

Let me get a guaranteed/high chance verification list with prices

2 Likes

Is the laweekly a staff or contributor article or a press release? Can you send sample?

Also can you give more info on the inc article as well

1 Like

I’ve PM’d you details.

Pm’ed