Highly Hot Cake (6,768 Subs Youtube Monetized)

Amount of subscribers: 6,768 and counting
Country of subscribers (majority): Gh & US
Topic/Niche: Money Making & Tech
Promotion methods used? (Organic SEO): Organic SEO Traffic

Description: A very hot cake Youtube monetized channel going for sale at a very cool rate. Channel has been making me on average of $2000-$3500+ per month but not from the main Youtube monetization.

My main income source from the channel is digital marketing of which I will teach you the compete how-to (including one-on-one support) once you buy channel. Already targeted organic traffic flowing everyday.

NOTE: The reason why I’m selling this channel is because I’ve gotten a new remote job in the US which is paying way higher and I can’t combine the stress… If nobody buys I still manage and keep earning that as supplement income though.

Let me show you some proof of my earning in my crypto wallet

–Watch the video below

CHANNEL ANALYTICS BELOW:

NOTE: If you are the very busy type and can’t devote at least 2-3 hours a day for this, then don’t buy… Also take note that this is not about Youtube monetization earnings even though I have been making couple of dollars from the monetization too. The main source of earnings is from digital marketing of which I will give you the full tutorial and one-on-one support after you buy channel

MODE OF PAYMENT:
Payment accepted only via the ff cryptos:
–BTC
–ETH
–USDT
–BUSD
–BCH
–LTC

Link please?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.