Holiday forgiveness bonanza! Were you banned? You may be pardoned, if you qualify

We’ve done this last year, and we’re doing it again. Basically, due to the holiday spirit, we’re giving banned users another chance to join SWAPD (if they wish). Not everyone will qualify, but we will review all applications.

So, if you were permanently banned at any time and wish to give SWAPD another shot, contact support@swapd.co and include the following information in your email:

1. Your SWAPD username
  2. Your SWAPD email
  3. Reason for suspension

Who qualifies to get back in?

• Users banned for non-responsiveness
  • Users banned for vulgarism
  • Users banned for not being able to deliver
  • Users banned for breaking low-level rules
  • Users who refused to become ID verified (they will need to ID verify though if reinstated)

Who doesn’t qualify?

• Users banned for selling jacked accounts
  • Users banned for selling accounts which were pulled back
  • Users who charged back payments
  • Users who are plain scammers or broke high-level rules

We will review submissions until Jan 10th, 2020.

So, if you’re banned and reading this, don’t wait. Contact support@swapd.co today!

Terms of being reinstated:

Reinstated users will have their previous account fully wiped. The user will have to register again and ID verify again with a fresh photo of his/her ID. The user will also forfeit any history, badges, invites, and SWAPD earnings on his/hers banned account.

8 Likes

Can i get my vip back? x(

1 Like

why r u not vip

1 Like

Got banned for a month few months back.

How are you a vip!?

1 Like

imagine not being a vip in 2019

4 Likes

bc im cool

Hmm not sure anyone on Swapd would agree with that :wink:

1 Like

there is one guy who is banned :joy: so i will let them know of this opportunity so he can explain his sin and can be forgiven :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Stats so far:

3x people pardoned.
1x denied.

10 more days to submit your request!

Stats so far:

12x people pardoned.
3x denied.

4 more days to submit your request!

I want my vip back x(

One of my friend who introduced me SWAPD platform was banned for trying to go deal off SWAPD can he be pardoned?

Not sure. Tell him to email us like we’ve requested in the first post. Thanks!

Please forgive all of my referrals that were banned. They are good people that made a tiny mistake. #FreeYair’sReferrals2020

Denied.

The best solution would be to get you banned aswell. :smiley:

1 Like

Well that was quick. Don’t you have to check each case and talk to other admins?

Yeah no.