Home page Featured Topic listing - Slot #1 (A TOP G baller and elite player who dominates the game, exuding confidence, skill, and unmatched prowess SPOT)

Selling 1x Home page Featured Topic listing for the month of Oct 2023. For more info, click here.

1000 USD reserve.

2 Likes

Who will be the next TOP G?

@Madej Top P

1 Like

TOP L (loser)

Top KEK

1 Like

@Comfy only posted so someone calls him Top A but the reality is he is now sweating and hoping that someone will outbid him.

Ain’t gonna lie, I have had that once

4 Likes

Nah I could put it to good use if I get it at such low price.

Question for potential bidders and those who have recently won auctions:

Given the recent decrease in member activity, is it a wise investment to allocate $3,000 to $6,000 on these prominently displayed listings? I’m contemplating making a purchase this month, but I’m uncertain. Can anyone provide guidance based on historical performance and statistics?

Due to the recent bear market we are experiencing, things are rougher for the top dogs who purchase these slots. I don’t think I have to remind anyone that these slots used to sell anywhere from 5 to 25k, each :slight_smile: Now? 3-5K seems the norm.

2 Likes

25 thow wow?
which year & month was this

I don’t recall. Sorry, perhaps not each (during a single month) but quite frequently, spots sold for 10-20K. With one reaching 25k, I believe.

1 Like

#1 Comfy A TOP G baller and elite player who dominates the game, exuding confidence, skill, and unmatched prowess.

Comfy looking at the timer:
Scared Dog GIF