Home page Featured Topic listing - Slot #1 (SWAPD 1%, TOP G spot!)

I can see that Porcupines max bid is $3k. I will now bid $2990 so that his max bid is reached.

@GOAT thinks he can win.

In April 2022, spot #3 sold for $26K :smiley:

2 Likes

Insane! :exploding_head:

Have a quick question @Goofy @SWAPD: On average, how much do swapd sellers sales go up when they buy one of these three-pin listing features?

I know it totally depends on what theyā€™re selling, market trends, and the demand for their service. But just on average, how much of a percentage increase have you guys seen in sales so far?

We donā€™t track that. But from what I can judge, the home page features are only good for high-ticket items currently in demand with a high ROI. Weā€™ve seen home page slots not make a single sale in an entire month. Itā€™s all about supply and demand, so donā€™t purchase it unless you have something people want.

1 Like

Get a job and pay my debts that you owe me.

It varies quite a lot, depending on your offer, communication, and organization skills. I have the third spot currently and have been keeping track of everything. I plan to release a case study soon. I will make a note and tag you when I publish it. In general, being featured drives a lot of traffic and sales.

2 Likes

Thanks @GOAT :pray: Also sending you a PM.

Golden days

1 Like

One day left, noobs!

20 minutes left.

1 Like

The auction has ended! :tada:

• 8 users participated in this auction.
  • 43 bids placed.
  • @porcupine is the winner, congratulations!
  • Final bid: 3000 USD

We would like to thank you for participating! The winner will receive a checkout notification shortly and we will begin the transaction. Beep beep!

Want to host your own auction? To learn more, please visit: