HOT Opportunity - Earn up to $30,000 Monthly with a Thriving Jesus-Themed Facebook Performance Bonus Page | VIP Member

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 100,000
Topic/Niche: Jeuss / Religious
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Paid Ads

Description:

:mega: ATTENTION digital entrepreneurs and faith-inspired content creators!:mega:

:boom:BOOM!:boom: A GOLDEN opportunity just landed that you DON’T want to miss!

Imagine owning a Facebook Page, deeply rooted in the inspiring and engaging niche of religious/Christian spirituality, with a MASSIVE following of over 100,000 likes, mostly from the USA! :earth_americas::wedding::us:

But hold up, there’s MORE! :moneybag: This page comes with a TICKET to Facebook’s Performance Bonus Program. YES, you read that right! That’s a potential to RAKE in up to $30,000 EVERY SINGLE MONTH! :money_mouth_face:

:rocket: The Jesus-themed niche isn’t just HIGHLY ENGAGING; it’s a SPACE where you can truly CONNECT with your audience and inspire them with faith-based content. It’s more than a chance to grow your digital empire; it’s an opportunity to make a REAL IMPACT! :muscle::sparkling_heart:

Imagine, not just owning a PROFITABLE digital asset, but being a part of a thriving online community and a beacon of inspiration! :innocent:

I can hear the clock ticking :alarm_clock:… This lucrative opportunity won’t last forever! So why wait?

:bell: Contact me TODAY for all the juicy details including pricing and the transition process! :bell:

Get ready to take a LEAP into your most exciting digital content journey! :star2:

3 Likes

Price?

Check DM Please

Price and link please

1 Like

Price? Send me page link also

Dm me

I am with World Missionary Evangelism wme.org and am interest in your page epecially if you have a youtube channel to go with it.

1 Like

Is this still available? If so can I get pricing info?

Price

hi, is this still available?

Price pls.

Price my friend?