How can I purchase 20 million worth Bitcoin?

Hey guys,

I wanted to ask how I can buy 20 million dollars worth of bitcoins instantly with visa/MasterCard without having a proof of income.

I will be giving commission to the ones who help me find a way.

You have a 20m USD credit card limit?

Either through visa/master or American Express all variations are available. It’s just that I need to find a way to purchase bitcoin worth 20m. So the volume of the Exchange needs to be right plus no proof of income needed … If you could help me, you will get commission from the transfer.

• try to deposit money through your friends to their wallet and send to you USDT or something which has the lowest fee

• buy BTC through Swapd ( any coin and exchange to BTC ) by using your friends accounts ( bank )

• Try to find out who wants to sell his cryptocurrency snd you can meet him & her ( easy )

lets say something about purchasing BTC through your friend’s bank account.

1. You can buy 10,000$ worths ( any coin who has the lowest fee ) and send to your wallet , you can trade your coin to BTC

2. you can use BTC ATM ( many friends and one address of your BTC address )

( i don’t know how it works. firstly , make sure that ATM is safe )

What’s the Max. Deposit amount on swapd? I don’t they I can do a 20m transaction

#currency-exchange

this fool is tryna card lmfao

I can help @kaangal , u can pay me in American bank and i can give u that much btc or usdt?

Yes, you have 20 million in BTC?

DM me!

Really ? :face_with_monocle:

Step 1: Find 20 million

I’ll send the rest when you are ready with this

I personally know how to purchase 15 000 000, but not 20. :frowning:

1 Like

How for 15?

lol I have 20 Million sitting in Iran Brother, what the attitude for?

what did you expect? ;d show us some proof that you have any money at all

If you’re serious, coinbase desk

you can do that via the black market, you will give the cash to them and they will do the transfer to you into your wallet same time, however, for this big number you will need to do it with small amounts maybe 250k each depending on the market or seller and it will be usdt sent to you and you can exchange that to btc however they for sure ask you for around 10% fees …

I don’t really like putting this publically but I have access to 10M ( cashout per day limit )
since we are looking at no proof of income the %fees would be higher

But it is a OTC desk

and just to make it more fair for you

the office is in Burj Khalifa ( so, you know the parties aren’t ■■■■ and can be done 1v1 )

But most of the times someone say 20M its a red flag ( about the authenticity )

it is cheaper if you have to do 1M per day

Everything in person

Best,

so you can do it or not?