How can you have a free bank account in America, UK, Canada, Australia and other 30 countries?

Using it since a few months for business and private accounts. It is generally amazing. Fees are lower. Transfers are very fast, often instant.

What is incredibly annoying about transferwise is that some hosts don’t seem to be able to deduct a standing order from it. My monthly hosting costs bounce back all the time causing an additional fee.

But now i do not want to change the account because of taxes.

Altogether: Transferwise is fantastic with some minor glitches.

1 Like

I can’t remember exactly, but it was pretty fast,and I live in Romania.

1 Like

I tried to apply before 1month but it says it’s not available for albania

:unamused:

lol. Y’all have to move to a real country, Poland. We have everything here!

I also have a debit card there, super nice. I’m from the Netherlands :slight_smile:

1 Like

What kind of a real country call their currency “Zloty” I remember when I was there I thought Its Monopoly money

Says the guy from a country where this is a thing: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4b/a8/50/4ba850dc0ce2faa6f565c09c4fb8f52b.jpg

I’m actually religious ( light ) and I don’t like most of them either.
A lot of them are receiving money from the government so they can stay at home and learn Gemara ( Google it ) they don’t serve in the military and they are extreme. ( Not all of them )

Sadly, the day they will become majority is the day we are all doomed. if Israel will be controlled by religion we will be like our Arab neighbors, countries with ■■■■ everything. Countries that are ruled by religion will always have wars, ■■■■ economy and ■■■■ life.

I honestly don’t know how I wrote all of this just from the picture you sent me. just expressing my emotions innit

Poland is currently ruled by far-right, uber-religious nut jobs. And they also have an amazing 40%+ approval rating, as they’ve figured out when you give people money, they will vote for you (they are giving 120 Euros per month per child, to everyone, until the kid is 18). It doesn’t matter if you’re poor or rich, everyone gets paid! Poland didn’t have money for this, so in exchange everything is (and had) gone up (taxes/gas/products). But, people don’t see it, they vote because “free money”, so our country is going to hell.

As far as your comment:

Countries that are ruled by religion will always have wars, ■■■■ economy and ■■■■ life.

I 100% agree. All you need is a history book. Our civilizations have been set back for 1000’s of years thanks to religion keeping inconvenient science away since the dark ages.

2 Likes