How does SWAPD checkout work?

If I buy Verification / PR from a seller here, do I get my money back if the blue tick or PR is not given in a time frame?

Will the BTC be held in a stable coin and returned in the same amount?
I guess the SWAPD fee is not returned though?

if seller fails in his service then your funds will be back

• i don’t think so , due the few problems may your service gets delayed. for sure it’s not gonna be up to 72 - 86 hours , you should be patient

• if you’re going to deal with BTC then you should be afraid of price changes ( who knows if btc is gonna up or down

1 Like

Step 1 – You first browse around our website and try to find a willing buyer/seller.
Step 2 – Once you find a willing person, you start a checkout ticket. Both parties join a checkout ticket and confirm the details of the transaction such as:

• Account in question
  • Price
  • Method of payment

Step 3 – SWAPD team confirms everything including fees (we charge a small fee + money transfer fees) and set terms that all parties must agree to. To calculate the fee, use our fee calculator. Our company also audits (upon request) the properties sold/purchased within our network, to check for fake likes/followers/activity/etc.
Step 4 – Upon reaching a deal, both parties agree to directly forfeit the payment and the property to SWAPD.
Step 5 – We confirm the payment and secure the property.
Step 6 – Upon inspection and confirmation from all parties that everything is OK, we release the property and payment (minus our fee) to the rightful owners.

This is what an escrow (middleman) service looks like. Our team is here to make sure you don’t get cheated, and that the properties sold within our network are clean and free of any wrongdoings.

We payout via crypto and not its current value.
There is no SWAPD fee if the service isn’t delivered.
And yes, if the seller fails to meet the deadline, you can ask for a full refund.

Got it, so doesn’t account for fluctuations.

Ok so for example, Verification and PR service might take 6 weeks, money will be held by SWAPD as escrow for that time frame?

Correct. If a prepayment is collected in the ticket, the funds will be held in escrow until the completion of the service, or until a refund scenario.

1 Like

Likely if you do it now with btc, when it returns, you’ll be 25% up

1 Like