How to access FB Media Portal?

I have been trying to gather as much info as I can on this topic for past few weeks. I know lots of people here already have access to Media Portal. Also one must spend “X” amount of money on ads to get access ( I read this somewhere).

I know no one would want to tell their money making method but still putting forward this question in a hope someone is kind enough to share the info. Is it easy to access the portal after spending a dedicated amount of money or there are further complications involved ?

1 Like

I wouldn’t know to be honest. The problem is you can’t just spend a certain amount of ad money, get access to the portal, then quit spending money and enjoy the features a portal access gives you. If you stop spending, they will stop responding to your requests.

1 Like

This certainly makes sense. I was looking more of an insight from someone who already has access to Media Portal. Even though no one would want to Giveaway this secret. Just like that fucking Coca Cola ingredients.

Putting this thread here in a hope someone would drop a suggestion/advice . Not everyone is selfish. Right ? confused

1 Like

There isnt a secret - you need an extremely high ad spend with a FB rep

or work for a big media / news company and manage their social media

Its very difficult to get it

Thanks for being vocal about it. My actual query is about difficulty in accessing media portal once you have spent a lot of money on ads and worked with big media.

How one access the portal after that ? Like you have all eligibility criteria fulfilled now where to proceed.

Does this has anything to do with FB Global Media Marketing Partner. I’m actively researching on this topic and I would appreciate if you could answer them.

1 Like

Have been researching this for a while not much of clear info though

Currently with my team it’s $100K a month to have access
but this $100K is managing multiple brands and clients which can be easy
if you’re working with top of the line brands with a huge marketing budget.

2 Likes

Ad spend has nothing to do with media portal. Ad spend only counts if u want client support

1 Like

If you already have it please shed more light how you got it.

Spend 5k on my services and I’ll give you some hints :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

A few things can help you with this.

You must have a working contact on Facebook or Instagram. (To talk about this)

Working in a major Media & News & Sports & Music agency. (Like Forbes, Usually most employees have access to media support.)

These are just a few…

And:

Representatives assigned thanks to your high-budget ads can no longer open media partner support.

But he/she can open a similar “Client Support” portal. It is enough to assigned a representative to your business manager.

So how can access If have 240k$ monthly ads spend

If you pay $ 240,000 for Facebook ads each month, a representative has already been assigned to your agency.

Not one have 4 account manager butt all not helping about verification etc

Idk, dont think its allowed to be sold here neither do I wanna tell my secrets.

1 thing is sure though, I have spent about 3 dollars on fb ads

2 Likes

I’ve got a Client Portal but it’s completely useless.

You can send a photo of the facilities

I’ve decided its time to finally share the secret:
https://www.tomorrowtides.com/how-to-access-fb-media-portal.html

2 Likes

With all the mention of “ad spend”, this is not a media portal, it’s called an Agency. Where you work with a team of people who represent “advertisement” instead of “media”.

I have an acquaintance who has been granted Agency access, the highest level to be able to submit technical requests. He spent up to $5 million, but possibly less to gain access (including a Representative).

Look at the meaning of its name “Media”, mentions of “ad spend” are only referring to the Agency portal. With Agency Portal, you can still request the same verification + technical requirements.

@Hermes I was so excited lol

2 Likes