How to access FB Media Portal?

hahaha wow 10 people have already read my tutorial!!!

Agency partners get access to premium business support, it also has tiers (there is even a dashboard to tell you how much you still need to spend etc). Its still not the same but sure there are media related requests that will get approved through it, but media related requests in a media portal is so OP; marketing portals (excepts for the unlisted ones for A+) won’t match its power.

Media portals can easily get banned for doing business requests though

2 Likes

I found it very insightful :rofl:…goteeeeem

1 Like

Yess! Media Portal is really OP, I’m one of 10 viewers lmaooo :grin:

1 Like

Different types of portals:

1. Media Portal
  2. Marketing Portal

The “Marketing Portal” is more powerful than a “Media Portal”

If you have money and you want a portal, I recommend you to buy one.

(Just noticed this post was from 3 years ago :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

We have an account on Facebook Media Support: Resources and Support for Media Partners | Facebook Media and Publisher Help Center, but there is no Meta agent connected How can we add a Meta agent?

I have full access to Media Portal and Marketing Portal (aka Agency Portal - preferred tier). All requests of Agency Portal will go through a small Media Portal support team. So Media Portal is the best place to get support. But if we talking about service business benefits, Agency Portal is better than Media Portal because it does not bear many policies and risks of losing access.

And, as far as I know, Agency Portal’s support policy currently requires that the account/page requesting support be linked to the Business Manager where the support request is being submitted (Media Portal does not require like this). :smile:

2 Likes