How to be sexy

Does the price include the food and you as my private chef to prepare the meals?

2 Likes

We could arrange something :smirk:

2 Likes

Decided to train @SWAPD for free, will be waiting for your message :sunglasses:

Initially i thought you are going to teach all swapd members for free :sweat_smile:

I cannot afford that price for now but for sure in future i will get back to you .

1 Like

Can vouch for @Teal he is a beast.

We need some pics, and the juice u using (jk)! :pray:t3::fire:

1 Like

Beef liver :muscle:t2::triumph:

Mix of liver king/Andrew tate huh :joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

They are brokies

@HamzaKhan :eyes:

2 Likes

I am sexy, @Teal too

1 Like

i am an astronautā€¦ does that counts? am i sexy now :smiley:

1 Like

But I have a blue check so I donā€™t think I need any of this anymore.

2 Likes

did anyone try? Feedback pleaseā€¦ lol

1 Like

Imagine everybody this site would be ripped AF, nobody would dare to scam bc @SWAPD would come to your house and mess you up.

I see no false statements here

It does help but not all astronauts are sexy

Blue checks are so 2022. We are going into 2023, muscles are finally cool again

Yes this is the progress my first client:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Haha no but for real guys, A healthy lifestyle brings you a lot. A lot of you are probably very attached to screens, eating like sh!t and barely moving at all.

With a good diet and workout plan you will have so much more energy, feel very confident (maybe finally get some chicks) and best of all: You will have more drive to make money.

Itā€™s a carnivore based diet. Youā€™ll finally be able to eat the yummy foods and still be ripped, itā€™s all about balance. Ofcourse itā€™s not only meat, itā€™s a very varied diet. PM me for more info about this.

2 Likes

Absolutely loved the 12-week result but I donā€™t want to become boldā€¦ pleaseā€¦

:rofl: :rofl:

I will personalize the program for you. You wonā€™t go bald or I will get you free hair transplants.

2 Likes

sweet. Iā€™m in! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hi bro, Iā€™m 24 and Iā€™m underweight from last 24 years :rofl:.

Jokes apart, Iā€™m glad to see that swapd have such people who can take care about your diet plans as well.

In India we have a saying(proverb) like - ā€œHealth is Wealthā€. So you should to be rich, correct me if Iā€™m wrong @Teal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Btw good luck for the sales :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Haha I was underweight as well man for 20 years. Gained around 15kg in lean muscle mass in a couple years. Itā€™s a lot of eating :face_with_spiral_eyes:.

Thanks for your kind words, always available to help you too :slight_smile:

:pray:

Need to see a picture of @Teal before I buy service lol

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)